festival skip--I mean stalking

I woke the next morning, the very first to wake up. I quickly get dressed in my bathing suit before pulling on a loose see-through dress--which I bought in TomorrowWorld. I placed my sunglasses over my nose, that was the thing about festival skipping, I never had the money to buy expensive accessories or clothing; I rather spend everything I earn at a festival anyways. 

I step over Michael as I unzip the tent and enter the still asleep DreamVille. No doubt people were still sleeping off their drinking from last night, but I was never a heavy sleeper. As I continued my way down the line of tents a yoga class was going on in a green field as body paint was happening in a lively tent. I smiled, this is what I live for. 

I went to the market place, and found a bakery. This was definitely like a little town, a town I never want to leave. I bought a bagel before continuing on my way, taking a couple glances toward the sun-aspiring stage. I soon heard laughing and yelling as I noticed a sign which read 'Lake' in more than twenty different languages. I headed in that direction, finishing my bagel and finally setting my eyes on the lake. 

It was quite filled, but not like it would be in a couple hours. I made my way down the stone pathway, feeling a slight pump in my side. I looked at the cause and noticed Liam. 

"You're up early," he said to me. 

"You're up early for a celebrity with a hangover," I replied. 

"Please," he started. "I'm so tired of those type of comments. Just because I'm a celebrity doesn't mean I fuck around--." I shot him a glare. "Alright, it does mean that, but I don't waste my time."

"Well you are right now."

He chuckled, dark and mysterious. "Really? I don't feel like I'm wasting any time. You are quite an enjoyment to be around."

"Where's Eric?" I asked him, trying to change the subject.

"Still sleeping. They honestly think they can keep us all locked up. I see you're going swimming." Subject change, damn he was good.

"Yea, so?" 

"Want some company?"

"No," I replied. "Actually I have to go wake the others."

"But you just said you wanted to go swimming." 

"Perhaps later," I turned away from him. "Goodbye Liam."

I didn't hear him reply, but I didn't stop and turn back around. I kept walking on, reaching the various shops. Tattoo parlors were right next to an alcohol stand, which was next to a cigarette and herb store. I found a store selling festival goods and bought a set list for the coming days. 

Wooden picnic benches were placed in different areas and I found an empty one. I sat down and begun to read the list, smiling whenever I saw a name I noticed. 

"So who's playing?" 

I looked up at the voice and rolled my eyes. "What is your problem?"

"What?" Liam smiled, leaning forward making the distance between us smaller. "You know the grounds are only so big. Maybe you just keep running into me."

I faked a smile and also leaned forward, and with fake enthusiasm I said, "Are you trying to stalk me?"

He smiled even more, "Maybe."

I nodded, "An honest stalker." 

"Honest? Well if you say so."

"What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Do you want me to be honest?" 

"Well wouldn't anyone?"

"But do you?" 

"I guess so," I muttered. 

His bottom lip dropped, "You said it first." With his last words, I felt my lips warm with heat. His skin was soft as he closed the distance between us. What was he doing? Whatever it was, it was working. I soon felt his fingertips running up my neck. 

I pushed him away. "What's wrong with you?" My fingertips stopping on my lips. 

"You were the one who wanted me to be honest." 

"I never meant that," I argued. 

"I just answered your question," he started. "Here's the real honesty. I lie, I drink, I like everything rough, and fuck until the suns rises in the morning."

"You're disgusting," I retaliated. 

"Say what you want." I got up, wanting to get away from him. "But you'll come back. They always come back." 

"I think I'll be the one to break that record," I said placing my sunglasses off my head and onto the bridge of my nose.

"I'll make a deal with you," he said.

"I don't make deals."

He smirked, "I think you'll like this one. You come back to me before the sun goes down tonight, I make you mine."

"What kind of deal is that?"

"Wait," he put his hands up. "If you don't come back then I'll leave you alone. Alright?"

I was pulsing with rage. "Fine." I held my hand out. 

He smiled down at my hand before he reached out and took it. I wasn't expecting him to push me back down to the table, allowing him to replace his lips back over mine. 

"Deal," he breathed against my lips. 

"You really need to stop doing that," I said, speaking of the kiss. 

"Why? Most girls enjoy it."

"Yea, girls who you pay."

"I'm not cheap, Boston." My name drifted off his tongue like sweet poison. 

I shook it away, "Congrats for not being into sluts." 

"I said nothing about sluts, but prostitutes are too much to handle."

"Ugh," I rolled my eyes. "You are disgusting." 

I yanked my hand free of his and turned on my heels.

"See you at the party tonight."

"I highly doubt that," I said back without turning to look at him. Hoping to never see his pretty face again.