rescued by the electric hearts

I decided to not think about Bo even though it was killing me that she was in the same country as I am. Instead I decided to go shopping with Louis. I wanted to drive and Eric sat beside me in the passenger seat as Louis sat in the back. We just left Topman, and then we went to a nearby restaurant. 

Eric was in full security mode all day, so I went to break the ice. "Does Boston have security?" Okay maybe not the right way to break the ice, but at least it was talking. 

Louis at the same time kicked me under the table and I shot a glare in his direction. He just shook his head, but I ignored him. 

"I don't know," said Eric. "It's actually none of my business anyway. I watch you two, no one else, and if that's what you're trying to do Liam it's not gonna happen."

"I never meant anything that way," I lied. 

Louis and Eric shook their heads and I started to grow annoyed. 

We just continued our lunch in silence anyways. 

~~Boston's POV~~

I needed to go running, and possibly find a good place to lose myself. I wasn't very comfortable about being in London. I rather be on the beach at a festival; I needed the sun. Here it was okay. The sun sometimes shone but most of the time it was grey, almost dark outside. Not the weather I'm used too.

So yeah, I'm from here, but I never wanted to be part of 'here'. I wanted to live in another country, I didn't want to live 'here'. Sure it's my home, but only on paper. 

I tighten my shoelaces on my sneakers and stand up. 

"Dad I'm going for a run!" 

He looked up from his desk and looked towards me, "You should bring security."

"I don't need it," I comforted him. I really didn't, it wasn't like I was a celebrity or anything and I'm especially not in my dad's position. 

"Okay but be safe," he said before he went back to his papers. 

I left 10 Downing Street and started right away on my run. Like I said I didn't expect to be noticed but of course I lie to myself all the time. My blonde hair was up in a ponytail and I pushed a loose strand back when I noticed the bright flash. 

I slowed down and looked to my right. Cameras were looking out behind a bush. Seriously? 

"What--?" I started.

"Ms. Cameron! Ms. Cameron!" My name was shouted from everywhere. It was like all of sudden the empty streets were now flooded with people. One person screamed my name, which was heard by another and then it just made the crowd bigger and bigger. 

I backed up to the brick building. I started to hate myself, I should have brought the fucking security. I was not used to this, even when I was with Liam last summer we never had this--.

Liam. That was the first time I willingly thought of him in months. Usually I force his name out of my head as fast as it had entered, but now I couldn't help myself. Liam's name was plastered all over my mind like his tattoo that was still scripted into my arse. 

I broke away from my thoughts when questions started to be heard from everywhere. They asked me about foreign policies and taxes, things I had no idea the answer too. 

Instead I just stared at all of them like I spoke another language and was not understanding a thing they were saying or asking.

At least it was the truth.

~~Liam's POV~~

After lunch we started to head back home. I took the long way on purpose because it would take me past 10 Downing Street. Eric exhaled loudly after he realized which way I was taking. 

"Liam--," he started but I already stopped the car. 

I saw a group of people just around the block from where Bo was staying. I thought maybe another celebrity or political figure was sighted, until I saw the girl against the wall. Looking scared.

"Eric, I know you don't care of political security, but I think you need to do something," Louis said. 

I was about to jump out the car. I released my seat belt, but Eric already knew what was happening. 

"No," said Eric as he reached over and tightened my seat belt. "You both stay here." 

I had no choice but to stay in the car. Eric got out and ran towards the center of the crowd. Within moments he was covering Bo with his arm, like what he does to us. They ran towards the car and Eric opened the door and picked Bo up and placed her inside. 

"Go to Hyde Park," said Eric before he shut the door and started at his phone as he went back to the crowd. 

I quickly sped away, my heart was pounding in my chest, like electricity. 

"Hi Louis," said Bo as she continued to look forward, almost gasping, but when I looked at her, her chest was also breathing heavily. "Hello Liam."

She looked towards me and I looked back to the road. "Hello Bo," I said simply as I took us to Hyde Park. 

"It's been a long time," she said.

"A very long time," was the last thing that was said as we sat in silence.