oh

"Bo, this isn't funny. Tell me what's going on with Harry and stop saying you don't know who I'm talking about." 

Liam and I entered the tent. Our own secluded tent that was separated by the others. I let my towel fall to the floor and twisted my hair, releasing the rest of water still dripping from the ends.

I exhaled, "He wanted to be forgotten. It was the only way he could take any type of forgiveness. He doesn't want to be a figure of a dark past, and I agree. We all should move on from last year. It's over, done."

"I just don't understand."

"Stop thinking," I said to him. The music was still loud outside. It was only midnight, the music was sure to continue past two in the morning. 

"How could I stop thinking about this?" 

I rolled my eyes. I knew the only way to get his mind off it and therefore I slowly pulled my wet shirt over my head and dropped it to the floor. Liam still wasn't looking at me but watching the floor with his hand holding his chin.

I continued. Unbuttoning my soaked shorts and letting them fall to the floor. I stepped out of the denim and kicked it to the side. 

"Why would Harry do this? He has gone completely mad."

I unclasped my black bra and also let it fall to the floor. My hair grew and now the long ends covered my breasts. Last piece of fabric, and then my panties were stripped from my skin.

I stood there, with my arms crossed. 

"How could I stop thin--," he started but when he looked up at me he stopped mid sentence. His arms dropped and he drank me in with his eyes. 

I wasn't sure how I looked to him. It worried me to think such thoughts towards Liam but it was true. I always will feel insecure against his perfectly toned body. His worked abs, biceps, triceps, and every other 'cep' on him. 

My body holds scars, wounds, and memories. His is just a landscape, waiting for my fingernails to draw into him. 

I was so into my thoughts I didn't realize how close he had gotten to me. How long was he standing so close, how many steps did he take.

"What are you thinking?" He asked, his voice lowering syllable by syllable. I felt his hand push back one side of my hair, I wasn't even sure what side because I knew I was exposed to him. My breast visible and even though I was already standing before him naked it was like he was undressing me again. 

"How many steps it took you get to where you were standing to here." I answered back truthfully. 

"That's what you are thinking?" His fingers soon ran underneath my visible breast and goosebumps crept onto my skin. My eyes closed gently and then reopened. 

"I'm thinking of a lot of things," I said instead. 

The tables have turned. I got his mind off Harry, now every thought that I could ever think of was washing into my mind like a flood. It was his fault. 

His hands lowered onto my waist and he pushed me back gently. I soon felt a hard flat surface behind me and my hands immediately went out to the touch it. It was the end of the bed, and he kept pushing. 

I pulled myself back onto the bed, keeping my legs to my chest. I was being so shy, so…insecure. Last time this happened, when I saw the hunger in his eyes for my body, that was supposed to be the last time. 

I was brave that time, but again. I've completely lost it. My mouth was dry, my hands were shaking and it was like my first time all over again. I could feel my heart pounding against my chest as I reached the pillows at the head of the bed.