watching me from afar

I was drowning in the music for a couple hours by now; I lost track of the time a long time ago. I joined the mosh pits, where powder paint was spreading and flying in the dark sky. Sweat made my hair stick to my face and my clothing become sticky. 

This was the festival action I was used too. A stranger behind me grinding into me as he held onto my waist. It was complete sex with clothing on, but nothing really mattered.

"Get off my girl," said a husky voice behind me. I turned releasing myself from his grasp thinking Liam was there, wanting to place his hands on me.

I was disappointed when Harry looked back at me.

"Sorry mate," said the guy who only seconds ago was touching me in places I would never allow. "You can't blame me though." He shrugged as he walked away.

"I guess I can't," said Harry as he looked back at me. "Boston what the fuck are you doing?"

"He doesn't want me anymore," I said to him as the motion of people dancing surrounded us. "You were right all along."

"Boston--."

"Shh," I said as I suddenly stepped closer to him. "It doesn't matter anymore." I reached towards him, placing my hands over his hands. "Just shut up," I could feel his heavy breathing on my lips. "Touch me."

His hands created an electric current when he placed them on my sweated waist, his fingers pushing away the fabric of my shirt. Touching the tanned skin, making me want to moan.

I needed to forget and Harry was there. 

The music started to push and grow louder and I grind against him. His one hand searching down, lifting my leg at my knee. 

Most definitely like sex. 

He was turning me on just by his eyes, the green desire sucking me in. Then his lips, fuck. How his lips could make me reach another world, another planet. Maybe he would let me reach my orgasm without teasing me like Liam. 

I wanted to pull him to the ground and experiment, see the difference between him and Liam. 

I really need to stop thinking about Liam. 

He doesn't want me, he threw me away just like Harry said. This is why I was leaving, and letting someone else touch me. I was going to live off limits these last few days and totally forget about the past days. I wanted to make myself become someone I didn't even know. That's exactly what it felt like right now.

I would never do this, and now here I was. 

Harry turned me in his arms as he placed his hands over my waist. I arched my back, letting my head fall against his shoulder. 

That's when I saw him. 

He was standing along the fence, a beer in his hands. 

I see you. You're watching me. You're eyes burn into my sweaty skin as I move to the music coming from onstage. The darkness was illuminated with stars as Harry kissed my neck making me moan. You're eyes were drinking in desire, drinking in me and then you walked closer. Harry must've seen you too, because he soon stopped. Placed a single kiss on my neck and then whispered.

"You're fucked," he said before he disappeared behind me.

The music seemed to get louder as I watched you come closer, dropping your beer to the floor. You broke the distance between us right away as you placed your hands over my skin right where Harry's were moments ago.

You poured sweet nothings into my ear. "I want to rip your clothes off and devour you. Make you scream my name, fuck you till morning." He groaned as he started to make the movements between us. 

You radiate so much danger, but right now you were making my pulse race. Hearing the things you want to do to me made me gasp and moan. 

This only action could only happen at tomorrowland, and right now anything and everything was possible. If you thought multiplying that by five meant all of One DIrection, you were wrong. 

One meant Liam.

Two meant control.

Three meant tattoo.

Four meant corrupt. 

Five means something I have yet to figure out. 

All things though have been haunting and the fifth was going to be the worse. Maybe the fifth was him leaving, breaking me then leaving but he already did that didn't he? Why was he standing in front of me though? Why has all the things I endured keep me pasted like glue to him? 

Nothing was ever making sense. 

Except one thing.

"Do you still want me to leave?" I asked him. 

He looked into my eyes, and soon his hands were leaving my body. Confusing me yet again. "Yes."

The he turned and walked away, leaving me in the middle of a mosh pit with nothing but his touch still burning into my skin.