kiss me like it's do or die; the epilogue

"Boston, are you ready?" Mom asked me from the taxi. 

I looked back at my house once more before I turned and nodded with a smile, "Let's go." 

The ride to LAX was long but soon I was on a plane. Okay, I probably overreacted with the entire restraining order thing, but if Liam never wants to see me again then I will sure it comes true. 

I didn't need this anymore, I didn't need him. 

~~Liam's POV~~

"Hello, I'm looking for the location of someone," I said into the phone. 

"Nationality?" I was calling anyone who might help me find her, because her father refuses. Now I was talking to the British Embassy.

"American," I said.

"Sir, you should call the American Embassy--."

"I already have," I started. "Four times."

She exhaled, "What's the name."

"Boston Cameron."

"The Prime Ministers daughter? I'm sorry, Sir, but I'm not allowed to give any royal information to unregistered clients. Goodbye."

"Wait! Hello?!" The phone line went dead. 

I exhaled. I need the fucking Secret Service--. My eyes widened. I looked through my phone until I came across the number. Why didn't I think about it before? 

"Hello? Jeremy?" I questioned.

"Liam? What's going on mate?!" 

"Not much, but I need your help. I'm looking for someone."

"Well," he started. "You should talk to Giselle, she's the perfect secret agent for you." 

"No, you are the agent I need. I'm looking for a girl and she placed a restraining order on me--."

"Liam," he started.

"Please just listen. I love this girl, and I need her. I did some pretty fucked up things to her, but I--I can't live without her. Just breathing is difficult."

"Okay Romeo," he joked. "The problem, Liam, is that she could be anywhere in the world."

"Why do you think I'm hiring a secret agent to find her?" 

~~Harry's POV~~

I got off the airplane and walked into the terminal. I walked to the desk to get a hotel room. Soon I would find a realtor and look for a flat, but right now a hotel room will do.

"Hello," I started. 

She looked up at me and she smiled. 

"I need a hotel room." 

"Hello, Mr. Styles," she started. "A hotel room has already been made for you."

I narrowed my eyes, "What?" 

"Yes, and also you might be looking for someone." 

"I am?" What was going on? I didn't fly hours to be harassed. 

She nodded and then pointed behind me. 

I turned around slowly until I saw the back of a familiar tee shirt. It was black, hung low around the neck. The grey beanie over the person's head. 

"Welcome to South Africa," said the woman as I started to walk closer to the person. 

The white Converse, the skinny jeans. I reached forward and touched the person on the shoulder. The person was slightly taller than me, but perfect height. 

No. 

"Lou?" 

The person turned around until I was greeted with sea green eyes. Flecks of blue scattered in the iris. 

"You better fucking kiss me," he said. "And don't you fucking hold back."

~~Boston's POV~~

The sky was growing dark as we were now on our connecting flight. My mom was already asleep, but I couldn't stop thinking about Liam. 

I feel terrible, doing what I just did to him. I was playing with a small string, that was connected to my tee shirt. 

I let my head fall back, hearing the snores and paper flipping of books. 

I knew Liam. It doesn't matter if I put a restraining order on him, he'll still find me. 

He'll still find me. 

I'll be waiting for him.