unhealthy human beings

I was eating a bowl of cereal while watching the morning news. I woke up feeling fresh, but sore from the day before. My virginity was gone, it was so different. It was like I could feel my body in a totally different way, but of course that's an overstatement. My thighs hurt, my lower back ached and head hurt. 

I was over thinking especially when I came to realize that Liam was actually inside of me. I didn't see his full length but I sure to hell could feel it and he was anything but small. 

I shook my head a little to get my mind away from the thoughts and back to my cereal. I scooped a spoonful of Cheerios and placed them in my mouth when my name rung form the television set. My eyes widened as the male news anchor continued the story.

"Boston Cameron, daughter of Prime Minister John Cameron, was basically attacked yesterday just outside her residence of number 10 Downing. She was flanked with paparazzi and other news stations and then was rescued by the looks of her brother, Eric Cameron who is the current bodyguard for the popular boy band One Direction. It was reported Ms. Cameron was taken from the crowd and put into a black SUV which the known driver is interestingly boy band member Liam Payne. Payne and Cameron had an interesting escapade last summer at the TomorrowLand music festival in Belgium and have not seen each other till now. Now on more present news, Ms. Cameron was seen leaving the flat complex of Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne late last night and was escorted back home by her brother. For news to come--."

"That will be the last time you go outside without security," Dad spoke behind me with his hands in his trouser pockets. 

"I'm alright," I said to him, while turning in my seat. 

"What if Eric wasn't there? I can't risk you getting hurt." 

"Dad, I'm fine. That was nothing, I live for mosh pits, I just wasn't expecting the questions."

His eyebrows rose, "Well being my daughter you'll get a lot of un-answerable questions. So you went to Liam's flat?" 

I felt my face flush into a bright red. "Yes."

"It's alright, Boston. This is what we wanted, you two needed to see each other again especially after what happened last year."

I guess what he was referring to was a nice long chat, instead Liam and I didn't talk except through moans and curses coming off our lips. "Well we got things worked out."

"And?" He was pursuing me like my mom would. 

"Has Mom put you up to this?" 

He crossed his arms. "Maybe, maybe not." 

"Whatever. But we did come to an agreement. We have decided to forget about what happened and move on…separately."

My dad's arms dropped quickly by his side. "Separately? Boston why would you do something like that? The damn boy is in love with you--." He stopped blankly, mid sentence. 

"What? He's told you he was in love with me?" 

He exhaled, "Yes. More than once and I support the relationship. I'm not blind I know what Liam's like, I know his reputation, but when he talks about you he's different. He becomes a completely different person and I feel that's what's best not just for the band but for him."

"Dad?" I stood up, placing my bowl on the side table. "When have you started to become so concerned with boy bands and their members?"

"When my daughter got involved with one. Boston I'm also not stupid, I can see the look on your face when something about him appears in the news or whenever I bring him up. You feel the exact same as he does about you. The only problem is he confesses and you deny it." 

"You don't understand."

"Then please," he started. "Explain to me." 

"What you just told me, that's what I thought, until after I was shot. We both cause destruction, hurt in other people, and I don't like it, we are unhealthy human beings. We can't be together, because if we are, someone is always hurt."

"Jessica is no longer here, so who's being hurt?" 

"Me," I said quickly.

"How?" 

"It hurts to know that I could never fully love him the way someone should be loved."