britain's asshole

Harry held me close as I grind against him to the music. We were surrounded by partygoers, and our skin was on fire with sweat. This is the last night. The last night for music the last night for everything.

And Liam has not said one word to me.

Harry is around me just because that's what he does. He fixes the things Liam breaks. 

Now Harry was sucking on the skin on my collarbone, no doubt going to leave a nice purple bruise from where his teeth collide. 

"You're making him jealous," said Harry as he stopped sucking and whispered into my ear. "He watches us all the time."

"I never see him," I said honestly.

"Because you don't want too. He's here though. Bye Boston," he said finally as he stripped himself away from me. He turned and walked away and it was like that one night, where Liam first split from me, was happening all over again. 

I felt a hand on my waist and turned to face Liam. 

My breath almost caught in my throat. 

"Why are you doing this?" He asked me as his other hand found my waist as well.

"What are you talking about? I'm only doing everything a single girl would do."

His eyes grew darker at my words. "I heard about you at the tattoo tent earlier today. Then you seduce Harry? What else could you do?"

"I could disappear," I said. "Which is exactly what I'm doing right now." I backed away from him, pulling his hands from my waist. "You have made me cry and lose my mind all in the same week. I'm tired of playing all your fucking mind games. Tell me Liam. Just fucking tell me the truth. Do you want me to stay or leave? Be honest."

He swallowed, "Leave."

I shook my head, "Goodbye, Liam. Go find your next victim."

"Bo," he said behind me and again his hands found my waist.

"What Liam?!" I turned around roughly. "What do you fucking want from me? I'm not some fucking toy, I'm a girl."

"Which is exactly why you should be treated right."

"Then why are you treating me like this?"

"I will never be able to treat you like you should. This is my life, these are my actions."

"I understand who you are, Liam."

"No," he chuckled. "No you will never understand who I am. Because you don't know who I am."

"Then who are you? Who is Liam Payne?"

He looked away to the stage for a second then back at me. "I'm Britain's asshole, the rebel, and right now I'm your living and breathing hell."