Chpt 2- Your Mess up

Connors POV 

It was the day we were going to England, and I was really scared. I was gonna see Troye after a while. I was happy and kinda scared. I am just making sure that I got everything before Tyler calls and tells me I can come get him.

Tyler's POV

My alarm went off at 7:45 a.m. I hit snooze and went back to sleep. My phone did not go off for another 2 and a half hours. When I saw it was 10:15 I jumped out and bed and went " Oh Shit, I am going to be so late for my flight!" I called Connor and told him I woke up late he freaked out.

Me- Hey Connor, I woke up late as you can tell and I might not be able to be there for a few days

Connor- I was gonna come get you remember?

Me- Connor, are you shitting me right now? I dont remember you telling me that!

Connor-  Do you want me to come get you or not?

Me- No, just go I will see you in 2 days I have to change my flight.

Connor- No, I dont wanna go alone!!!! Please, we have 2 hours till our flight.

Me- No Connor, I have already switched my flights!!

Connor- I got to go the  bye.

Me- Bye

I was sad that I was not going to be going with Connor, but I was gonna be there in 2 days. It was sad when I made a group chat with Zoe, Alfie, Marcus, Joe, Casper, and Ollie.

Me- Hey guys I am not gonna be in the UK for 2 days something has came up.

Marcus- We have dinner plans for tomorrow! We cant cancel now.

Joe- I am definitely pranking you now!

Zoe- What about Connor?

Me- Connor is on his way to the airport now or he is on his way there.

Alfie- Are you really letting Connor go alone? You know he gets very anti-social!

Casper- I am gonna help you Joe.

Joe- Okay Casper! We have a few days to prepare!

Me- Alfie he will be fine he wont be sitting next to anyone so he will be happy, and Joe and Casper it better be good or I will do something to you in your sleep.

Joe- Tyler, is it what I am thinking?

Casper- Tyler! You are gross!!!

Me- I have to go ttyl!! <3