Chpt 9- One Last Day

Troyes POV

It was our last day in the U.K. and we were sad that it had to end so soon. We were having the best time here with all our friends we have not seen in a while. Since we had to leave early tomorrow morning we did not stay out to late today. We went out to eat and hung out with Zoe and everyone. We went to this place called Bumble Bee it was really cool since we were the only ones there. We spent like an hour and a half there than left to go eat and then go to a little party for Connor and I. It was a good bye party and it was amazing. We had a great time. Connor had a blast and he came up to me and we talked.

Connor- I do not want to leave! This place is amazing and I will miss all my our friends.

Me- I do not wanna leave either! I have had an amazing time here. They will come visit I know it. They love us as much as we love them.

Connor- *sighs* I do not wanna leave! This feels like home to me.

Me- It is okay Connor. Go have fun for the rest of the party and you will be okay.

Connor- Okay.

He went to go have fun. I was happy he was having fun. I went to have fun to then Zoe came up to me and we had a little chat. After that was the time that I had a blast.

Zoe- Hey Troye! Troye, come dance with me.

Me- Zoe, hey. Zoe, okay.

Zoe- Oh Troye. I do not want you and Connor to go. Y'all are family to us.

Me- We do not wanna leave either. Zoe, how bout that dance?

Zoe- Okay lets go.

We had a blast then we left and went to go eat and we talked then went home and went to bed and I wished we could stay longer, but we could not!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for all the reads!!! I have ever had over 40 reads!! I am so happy!! If you know someone who likes #Tronnor then please tell them to read this!! It would help!! My goal right now is 150 reads. I know that may not seem like a lot, but it is a lot to me! I hope you guys will help me reach my goal!! 

Is it weird that I was listening to Troyes songs while making this? I hope not!!