Chpt 5- What Needs to be Said

Tyler's POV

When I told everyone why I could not come they were all very supportive about it. There was one that was supportive but seemed happy I was not coming. When I told Troye, I told him I was gonna tell him again over Skype while everyone was listening and he had a happy tone in his voice and was looking at Connor the whole time. I got pissed off. No one knew not even Connor, knew that I liked Troye, and it killed me to keep it from them but I did not want anything to happen to our friendship so I kept my little secret. When I got off I immediately got a text from Troye. 

Troye- Hey, I need to talk to you.

Me- What about?

Troye- I like Connor and I want to know if he likes me so I can say something. Do you know if he does?

I wanted to tell Troye that Connor does like him and I wanted to tell him that I liked him but I just lied , and felt bad that I did. 

Me- I do not know, he has not told me anything about it. He just told me he was ready to see everyone and you cause he missed all of yall.

Troye- Oh, okay that is fine, I will just go hang out with him more than. I am on my way to go get him right now. He thinks I am landing in a few hours. I told Joe and Casper to tell him that traffic is really bad and for him to get him something to eat and drink while he waits for us.

Me- Well that is cool, I guess I will let you go.

Troye- Ok I will talk to you later.

Me- Ok bye.

I was so mad that he was gonna do that to him, but if he was happy I could not tell Connor. I wanted to so bad, but I was not gonna ruin it for Troye.