Chpt 16- Our Night Out

Troyes POV

My manager called and I got really sad when I got the news that I had to go back home and leave Connor to deal with Tyler all by his self. I told Connor and he was understanding.

Me- Hey I dont know if you heard but I have to go back home and make the videos for my new songs and I don't know when I will get back.

Connor- It is okay, I understand. You have a life outside of my house and I am going to be fine with you leaving.

Me- I know it is going to be hard without me here and you having to deal with Tyler on your own.

Connor- What is I come with you, because I have nothing going on in the next month or two?

Me- Are you sure? It is a long way. What about everyone here?

Connor- I am sure. It will be a long flight with you and they will be alright I will have someone come to my house 2 times a week and water my plants for me and when I get back I will have to do something for them in return. So we will all live.

Me- Okay. I will tell my manager and she said I can another week here so we can stoke up on all kinds of American food that we wont see in a while.

Connor- Good enough for me.

After we got done talking we went to go get something to eat from Olive Garden since I haven't been there in a while and Troye has not been there at all. When we got there he was amazed my how much they had on their menus that it took him a good 15 minutes to order. He finally ended up getting the Ravioli and I got the Chicken Alfredo and we ate most of our food and whatever we did not eat we took to go and went to my house and by this time it was almost 10 so we watched the new Stars Wars and fell asleep on the couch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I havent updated but here you go. Hope you enjoy. I will try to update by friday or sometime before that who knows. Thank you for all the reads!! please help me get to 500 that is my goal atm and I really wanna reach it.