Chpt 17- Leaving

Connors POV

Troye and I were packing to go to Perth and I was happy not to be in California with Tyler anymore. I might not see him but he will not stop posting stuff on twitter about me. I went to go see if Troye was almost done and he was.

Me- Hey Troye, are you almost done?

Troye- Yea give me 10 more minutes.

Me- Okay I am going to fix some lunch. Is there anything you want?

Troye- Can you fix me a turkey sandwich with mayo and tabasco sauce.

Me- Yea. I can do that.

Troye- Thanks.

I made the sandwich and I just made me a small pizza and ate it all. We finished packing our bags and headed to the airport for our 14 hour flight. *I have no idea how long it actually takes to get there* It was a delightful flight sitting beside Troye and just the silence was perfect. It was all we needed to be perfect. But a fan of #Tronnor saw us and ahe had to get a pic with us together, just me and her, and just her and Troye. I was happy someone liked us!! She was sweet. She had both of my books, paper back and hard cover signed, and had all of Troyes songs. She was the best and then she went back to her seat and the silence began again and we both fell asleep.

<~~~~><~~~~><~~~~><~~~~><~>
Here is an update!! Sorry it is kinda short!! I was half asleep when I wrote it but it should make sense now!! Hope you enjoyed and continue reading!!