Chapter 18- Disturbance

Troyes POV

Connor and I were on our way to Perth and we were asleep when all of a sudden we felt like we falling, and not the dream. We were scared because this flight was supposed to be the best flight in California. The pilot came over the intercom and told us to remain calm, but people could not be calm they were yelling that they had to be at a party at the time we are now landing and they had to go to a meeting.

Pilot- Fellow people on the plane please remain calm, we have just flown into a storm. We will be delayed by 1 hour and 15 minutes. 

Stranger- Why does a storm have to delay us?? I plan on being at a meeting at 12:00 and that is when we land.

Stranger- I want to go to a party at 12:30 and it takes an hour to get there thanks a lot pilot.

Connor and I were calm, we didn't mind that is was going to be delayed. I texted my parents telling them the current situation. 

Me- Hey guys we are going through a storm and it is going to be a delayed by an 1 hour and 15 minutes. Please don't worry.

Mom- Okay please be safe.

Me- okay will do.

Connor and I talked but it was short and calming. We learned more about each other and how we both love storms and how they are really neat and cool.

<~~~~~><~~~~~><~~~~~><~~~~~>

Finally updated hope you like it. I have a twist coming so yea. Keep reading to find out!!