Chpt 23- Attention

Tyler's POV

I was at my house when I saw that Troye was in the hospital. Once I found that out I bought a plane ticket to Perth. I did not let anyone know I was coming, I wanted to surprise him. My flight leaves tomorrow and I was all ready to go.
//Next Day\\

I had to gey up at 5:15 to get ready and  be at the airport at 7:45 so I had enough time to get through security and everything. By the time I got done with all the security and stuff I had 30 minutes to spare so I went to Starbuck and got a caramel frappé and some cookies. And by the time I got back it was time to get on the plane. I was so excited and I couldn't breathe!! I get on the plane and find my seat andget out ny phone and go in twitter and tweet, "Hey guys I am going on a little vacation early and wont have a video up this week hope yall understand." I immediately start getting comments saying "Where are you going?" " I have been waiting for a while for a new video!!" "Are you going to see if Troye is okay??" Once I sae that one I liked it and said nothing, because I didn't want to have Troye or Connor see it.

<~~~~><~~~~><~~~~><~~~~>
I am sorry its short!! School has started and everything and I dont have time to write as much but I will try my hardest to update.