Chpt 13- The Night

Connors POV

It was the night of the party and I was excited. It was the party of the year to me. All my friends from the U.K. were here and my friends in the U.S. we here too, and Troye was here. Everything was perfect. One thing bothered me it was if or if not Tyler was coming to the party. If he did come I would try and stay away from him and stay by Troye. If not we have nothing to worry about. 

Tyler's POV

It was the day of the party and I still didn't know if I wanted to go. If I do go I would talk to Troye and make Connor jealous. Troye deserves someone better than Connor because he is so selfish. The party was in 45 minutes and I decided to go. I dressed in the best clothes and put on my best cologne. I was ready to go with 15 minutes to spare so I left the house and went to the party. When I got to the party I saw Troye and he saw me. He looked for Connor and went to him when he found him and told him I was here.

Troyes POV

When I saw Tyler I immediately looked for Connor I found him standing by the drinks and told him Tyler was here.

Me- Hey Con, Tyler is here.

Connor- He ruins everything.

Me- He hasn't ruined us, and he won't, because you are really special to me and he can't ruin what we have.

Connor- Aww your so sweet. Can we go somewhere and talk?

Me- Of course. Where shall we go?

Connor- Out back. Try to sneak back there in 5 minutes.

Me- Okay see you in a bit.

Connor- Okay.

Tyler's POV

When I saw them part I followed Troye and caught him and talk to him for a while. He seemed mad but I didn't care cause I knew how much he liked Connor and not me. 

Me- Troye, hey. How are you?

Troye- Oh hey Tyler I actually have to go somewhere real quick I will talk to you later.

Me- No you will talk to me right now.

Troye- You will not tell me what to do.

Me- Watch me. Hey Zoe come here.

Troye- What are you doing?

Zoe- Hey guys. Hows it going.

Me- I have to tell you something.

Zoe- What is it?

Me- Well Connor and Troye are sorta dating and they don't like me cause they knew I liked Troye when they started dating.

Troye- I am leaving the party tell everyone I left.

Zoe- Troye please don't leave.

Troye- I am not going to stay and be harassed by him. 

Zoe- Come outside with me now. Tyler don't do anything.

Zoe's POV

When I heard that come out of Tyler's mouth Troye felt ashamed. Him and Connor probably wanted to wait and get courage to tell everyone because it was new to them.

Me- Are you okay?

Troye- No, he had no right to do that.

Me- He didn't if he couldn't deal with you and him together and should have never came.

Troye- Oh crap I was supposed to go meet Connor in the back. Can I talk to you later?

Zoe- Yea of course.