Chpt 4- My True Feelings

Troyes POV

I was on my way to England when Tyler texted me.

Tyler- Hey Troye I am not going to the UK I have to go home for a while cause my grandma is really sick! Please do not tell anyone I want to tell them.

Me- I will not tell anyone. Hope she is okay.

Tyler- Well I am boarding my plane now and they told me to get off my phone i will talk to later bye.

Me- Bye

When I thought that I was happy cause I was gonna spend more time with Connor cause I have liked him before he came out. It was his personality, his eyes, his smile, and his hair and I did not know how to tell him. When the pilot said we were  15 minutes away from landing I put Joe and Casper in a group chat so they would know at the same time.

Me- Hey  guys, the pilot said we are about 15 minutes away form landing. Has Connor arrived there yet?

Joe- He is landing around the same as you.

Casper- One of us will get you or we can lie to Connor and say we are running late due to traffic.

Me- Lets lie to him cause I really want to surprise him.

Joe- You all are so mean to him but okay.

Me- Okay I will see you all soon!

After I texted them I went to the bathroom and then came back to my seat and put all my things up and took a few pictures like Connor and then I texted Connor the pictures.

Me- (pictures sent) I think I am turning into you!

Connor- Yes you are! The pictures are amazing!! You should post them on Twitter and Instagram and say you are turning into me! Only if you want.

Me- That is a great idea. I will do that when I get off in like and hour.

Connor- Okay, I am getting off in like 10 minutes.

Me- You are so lucky.

Connor- Why yes, why yes I am.

Me- I guess I will see you soon since you are fixing to get off.

Connor- Ok bye.

Me- Bye

I felt kinda bad that I was lying to him, but it was worth it. I got off and saw Casper and Joe and hugged them and then got into the taxi and we went to go get Connor.