Chpt 6- The Surprise

Connors POV

I was still waiting for them to arrive so I went to go get some coffee and just sat, then I got a text from Tyler.

Tyler- Hey have they came and got you yet?

Me- No they said traffic is bad so I just got a coffee and I am waiting for them.

Tyler- Ok well I am going to talk to you cause I bored.

Me- Ok well what do you want to talk about.

Tyler- Troye asked me if you liked him. I told him that I did not know so you are all good.

Me- Ok thanks, does he like me?

Tyler- Ummmm Ummmmmm I do not wanna say.

Me- Tyler, does he? I wanna tell him, but I need to know! Please tell me!

Tyler- Fine! Yes he does! I am really pissed that he does cause I like him but since you both like each other go ahead and date you are the perfect couple.

Me- If you are gonna be like that then fine I will.

After that conversation I did not talk to him for the rest of the day. He got mad that I asked if he liked me. If he liked him he should have told him and not me, but since he does not care I am going to go for it.  5 minutes after I got done talking to Tyler I get a text from Joe saying he was out front and saying I needed to hurry up, because Troye is landing earlier. I was excited that he was getting here earlier, but when I saw Joe I saw Casper I went to give them a hug then I see someones curly hair and I was excited I screamed their names and dropped my bags and went to hug them and I almost fainted when I hugged Troye. On the way home I texted Troye instead talking out load so no one would hear.

Me- Hey I wanna tell you something that I do not want them to hear,

Troye- Ok, what is it?

Me- When I was waiting for yall I was texting Tyler and he told me you like me and he likes you.

Troye- He likes me? Yes I like you and I am not afraid to tell anyone.

Me- I like you to. He got mad that I liked you and you liked me. So yea.

Troye- I do not care if he likes me, I like you, and that is all that matters.

Me- Ok, well what do we do now?

Troye- I have no Idea

Me- Well I guess we will talk about it later then.

Troye- Yup.

When Joe and Casper got out of the taxi they let us out and when they were far enough to where they could not see us Troye kissed me on the cheek and I started blushing so much. It was amazing so we held hands till we got to the door and then stopped and I went to go put my stuff up and go to bed so I am not as tired as I was. I was tired but not tired enough because of the coffee I had, it was amazing though.