Chpt 11- Progress

Troyes POV

*2 days before they leave*

Connor was special to me and I wanted to do something special for him. I thought since we barely see them why not have them come to LA with us. I thought of it for a while and thought it was a great idea. I texted everyone and they thought it was a great idea. I told them it was a surprise for Connor and not tell him.

Me- Hey guys, I was thinking that maybe since that we have not been to LA in a while we could surprise Connor and go with him.

Alfie- That sounds great. When is he leaving again?

Me- He is leaving in 2 days.

Tanya- Jim and I could only stay for a little while but it sounds fun.

Zoe- Yea, I would love to. 

Me- Okay. Since he is leaving in 2 days I would go ahead and get your tickets.

Joe- What if I wanna stay there forever?

Casper- Stop playing around. I wanna visit all my friends there too not be there forever.

Joe- I was kidding but, I wanna see everyone too.

Me- It is a surprise for Connor and everyone else, so dont post it anywhere so they can see it.

Jim- Okay deal.

Zoe- I just got mine and Alfies tickets and we are all set.

Joe- Casper has the most money he will buy ours.

Casper- Well I guess your staying here then.

Joe- I was kidding. Oli wont be able to come he is very busy so that is side.

Me- It is okay Connor will be happy that you all are coming.

Tanya- Jim and I will get our tickets later.

Me- Okay, we are good then.

I had to plan for everything so we were all good and it was perfect. I was planning all day and night well for like a few hours a day but it was worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thank you so much for the reads!! Yall are amazing!! Plz keep reading for more!! I hope to get to 150 reads plzzzz tell people so I can reach that goal!!