Chpt 7- Keep it to myself

Troyes POV

After I told Connor that I liked him everything felt different like it was really meant to be. It felt like something new has opened up in my life. I have no idea if he felt the same,  but I hope he felt the same. I do not think I liked him I think I loved him, but I was not sure yet. It felt like I loved him. I was not really sure. i was gonna figure it out really quick though. Later that night I went to go talk to Connor and it did not end well.

Me- Hey.

Connor- Hey whats up

Me- Can I talk to you?

Connor- Not right now. It is not a good time.

Me- Can you tell me?

Connor- Check Tyler's twitter.

Me- Um okay.

I got my phone out and saw I had a few texts from Tyler but did not read them. I checked twitter and saw that Tyler had said stuff about me and him, and him and Connor, and Connor and I. I wanted to hurt him so bad. He said some bad stuff and it hurt Connor so bad. I wanted to  cuddle with Connor but when I was fixing to ask Joe came in and asked if we wanted to go watch a movie.

Joe- Hey do yall wanna go watch the new Divergent movie?

Me- Yea, I thought it was not gonna come out for another week.

Joe- It comes out here before anywhere cause we are amazing.

Connor- Yea I would love too.

Me- Let me freshen up and then we will go.

Joe- Okay we are leaving in 30 minutes.

Me- Okay I will be ready in like 15.

Joe- Okay.

Connor- I will be ready in 10 minutes.

Joe- Okay see you then.

After that I went to go get ready and Connor came in and was in even more tears. I felt really bad for him so I went to go give him a hug and he just started bawling his eyes out. He was sad and it hurt me so bad. I did not wanna see him like his so while we were on the way to the movies I texted Tyler.

Me- Why did you post that stuff on twitter?

Tyler- Because you can not tell me what to do.

Me- You made his feel bad about himself.

Tyler- That is not my fault.

Me- It is your fault you are the one who posted it!

Tyler- That is what he gets for liking you and you liking him! God Damn it Troye I like. I have liked you for so long and I have not said anything to you cause I can tell you did not like me back!

Me- I am not talking to you if you are gonna put that on me! I liked you at one point but it wasnt that serious! When I saw Connors coming out video I started feeling things for him and it went away from you very slowly. One day I was debating between you and him and I chose him! He was always nice and his smile and his eyes his personality!

Tyler- Fine, I will let you and him have a perfect life!!!

Me- Bye

And that was when I did not wanna go back home. I texted my mom and told her to send me some more clothes to Casper and Joe's house so I can stay longer. I told Connor that I was gonna go back to the US with him and he got happier.

Me- Hey Con.

Connor- Hey.

Me- I was thinking about going to LA with you.

Connor- Really?

Me- Yea, just because of everything going on.

Connor- Okay, do you have to change flights?

Me- I am going to wait till we get back to their house.

Connor- Okay.

After I told him he felt really happy, and that made me happy. I wanted to hug him and everything but I did not because our friends were in the car and it would have been really weird.