Chapter 47. (Decisions, Decisions.)

Louis tucks phone into his pocket wiping at his forehead. He sighs taking a deep steading breath in and out before pushing the door to go back inside.

Alan : (frowns noting Louis' discomfort) "everything alright?"

Louis : (flustered) "um yeah everything is..sorry about that it's just..my friend"

Mr. Upton : "I hope it's nothing too crucial"

Louis : (pouts) "n-no it's n-not"

Alan : "Louis you're shaking what's wrong?"

Louis : (looks at Mr. Upton) "I-I'm so so-sorry sir..I-I'm fine I swear it's just.."

Alan : "it's Harry isn't it?"

Louis : (freezes) "h-how.."

Alan : "I just do"

Mr. Upton : "did something happen to this Harry? Are we keeping you from being somewhere?"

Louis : "I-I promise you're not"

Alan : "Louis you can tell us anything. If you want this relationship to work you have to be solid about things, we need to be honest with each other."

Mr. Upton : "Alan's right son, now tell us what happened?"

Louis : (hesitates) "he's..well he's..Harry is.."

Alan : "go on"

Louis : (swallows) "Harry's in the hospital and he's not doing so well. He's asked to see me"

Alan and Mr. Uptown both gasp together.

Alan : "what are you still doing here?"

Mr. Upton : "you should be with him"

Louis : "but my career!"

Alan : "Louis do you really think I can make this deal with you knowing your boyfriend is injured badly and needs you? You certainly do not know the type of person I am Tommo"

Mr. Upton : "Harry is your boyfriend? Oh for god's sake mate just go!"

Louis : "I'm..will you.."

Alan : "I'll send you the rest of the information via email and I will keep in touch with the final paper work and for the dates when the recruiters would be around. Now go to him!"

Louis : "it's was nice meeting you sir thank you for being so considerate"

Mr. Upton : "non sense my boy. I've been in love I know what it's like"

Alan : "just let us know how he is will ya?"

Louis nods but doesn't answer instead getting up from his seat and hurrying out the door. He goes to his car and types a message to Niall and once he gets a reply he pulls off into the road.

(Back in the restaurant)

Mr. Upton : "young love huh Mr. Benedict?"

Alan : "I've never seen him so flustered before"

Mr. Upton : "he's a good lad"

Alan : "that he is"

Mr. Upton : "remind him to introduce me to this Harry once all of this is over"

Alan : (snorts) "why?"

Mr. Upton : "I've spent half an hour with the boy and I know him well enough to know how much he loves that one"

Alan : "I've said the same thing"

Mr. Upton : "more than positive Harry was the one to influence him into taking this step again"

Alan : "that's what I thought exactly"