four

Open Hearts & Open Homes
+
f o u r ;

"I'll make you a small bed," I hear Harry say, but my eyes are already so close to closing and immediately letting my drift to sleep, that I barely hear him.

"You don't have to," I say. The sound of sleep lacing my voice so heavily that my voice has almost a husky tone to it.

"You're right," he said, pausing for a second as he continued to grab blankets and pillows. "But I want to," he added. Smiling slyly at my as he laid them on the couch. Laying the pillows and blankets down in a way that made it look like an extremely comfortable bed.

I could fall asleep just looking at how comfortable it was.

"Do you have anything to sleep in?" Harry asked softly, his eyes darting to my bag for a second before meeting my droopy eyes once again.

"I think so?" I said quietly. My voice breaking from the sleepiness. I leaned down, picking up my bag from the floor by my feet. Nearly falling over from the imaginary weight pushing down on my shoulders.

I couldn't think straight at I slung open the top of my bag, digging around until some basketball shorts and an old white t-shirt came into view, and I plucked them out. Causing other things on top of them to fall deeper into the bag.

"Apparently I do," I spoke. My voice sounding oddly foreign, causing a high-pitched laugh to echo through the room from me. "God, I need sleep," I said quietly, rubbing my eyes as I put my bag down in front of the couch where my bed was made.

"Bathroom is down the hall. Second door to the right. Or, I could just leave the room and you could change in here," he suggested. Shrugging and waiting for my delayed answer due to sleep.

"The latter, please. I can barely move my legs," I stated, making him laugh. Though I was serious as my legs felt buckled and tight under me.

"Of course, Geo," he said, tucking his hands in this hands as he stepped into the hall. I nodded my head absentmindedly, stepping out of my tight skinny jeans and pulling my soft t-shirt over my messy hair and tired features. Letting it fall to the floor.

I picked up the basketball shorts, pulling them on and softly letting out a breath of relief as the smooth, silky fabric went over my legs. Then finally picking up the white t-shirt - which was slightly see through - pulling it over my head, only messing up my short hair more as I groaned. Wanting to just sleep more and more by the second.

"You're good," I called out to Harry who came around the corner seconds later, smiling at me from across the room as he stood in front of me for a few seconds before speaking.

"I'm going to let you sleep. You look like you're going to fall over," he laughed, stepping closer and leading me to the bed made for me by him with his hand on my back.

Bless his soul.

"Night, Harold," I said, a slight giggle in my voice as I laid down on the couch-bed. My eyes already closed as Harry lifted the blanket over my head, covering my body with it before stepping back.

"Goodnight, Geo," he said softly before I heard his footsteps leave the room and I was finally able to drift to sleep.

-

I awoke as the heavenly smell of hash browns and bacon filled my senses. Making a smile unfurl across my face the second I opened my eyes. I took a deep breath, groaning quite loudly as I stretched my arms and legs. Stiff from the night of deep sleep.

"You're awake," Harry's voice rang through the living room. The remnants of the night lacing his voice making it sound husky and low.

"Indeed," I said, yawning loudly. I tried my best to keep my heavy eyes open. Keeping myself from falling back asleep as quickly as I woke up.

"Breakfast is almost ready. Scrambled, over-easy, or sunny-side up eggs?" Harry asked, poking his head around the corner and watching me for my answer.

"Over-easy, please," I grumbled, inhaling and exhaling loudly as I sat up, looking around the room and finally taking in my surroundings.

There was a television in front of me. Along with a small table. The walls were a boarded brown. And behind me, there was a large window. Showing the beautiful front of the forest and the sky high above. It was a nice cozy house. I wondered if he lived alone?

I stood, my legs stiff as I stretched. I could hear the constant popping and sizzling from the kitchen that was around the corner.

I stepped forward, walking around the corner and stopping in my tracks as Harry stood there, in front of the stove, shirtless. A pair of basketball shorts hung low from his hips.

He was really toned. Like, hot. I couldn't help but rake my eyes down his torso and stare. Holy hell.

"Staring are we?" Harry asked, turning his head and giving me an amused look and smiling widely, letting his dimples carve delicately into his cheeks as my cheeks grew red with embarrassment.

"I mean, yeah?" I said, scratching the back of my neck and laughing nervously as he looked over at me, giving me a coy look and shaking his head playfully. His dark curls flipping around as he did so.

It was a beautiful morning, Harry only adding to the sunshine in the room. He was so charismatic; something I really liked about him. I couldn't wait to get out into the forest again today. It would be so beautiful and warm as the light poked through the tree tops.

Before I knew it, Harry laid a plate down in front of me, making me snap out of my trance and look up at him, who was smiling down at me. His teeth barely showing.

I hummed at the looks of the food. It looked absolutely delicious. I picked up my fork, the metal cold against my fingertips as I stabbed the hash browns, lifting them to my mouth and devouring them.

"Holy hell, Harry. These are delicious," I informed him. Although, he probably already knew that. He smiled up at me, a slight blush coming on to his cheeks as his smile only widened.

"Oh, thank you," he retorted. His teeth biting down on his bottom lip as he sifted through the food on his plate. I nodded, looking down at my plate as we ate in a nice silence. Our breathing and metal clanking on our plates being the only sound filling the small kitchen area.

And we ate like that. In a comfortable silence. Our eyes occasionally flickering up and meeting each others and going back to eat with a fresh smile plastered on our face.

It was pure bliss.

§

This was just a filler chapter, but I hope you guys are liking it so far! Thank you guys so much for 700 reads already! You're making me so unbelievably happy! I love you!

Vote, comment, share! X.

- brea (: