Imagine Hugging Lee from Behind...

You walked into the bedroom to find Lee standing by the balcony, his back facing you, spellbound by the ocean. The sound of the soft crash of waves against the sand of the beach outside the apartment you were in reverberated in your ears. The sky a hue of yellow, orange and blue looked as mesmerising as the waves. The air was cool, mixed with a faint scent of salt. 

You smiled as you walked quietly towards Lee and surprised him when you enveloped your arms around his waist. You could feel him jumped at your touch. He was clearly in his own world when you interrupted him. You leaned against his back as your grip tightened around him ever so slightly before loosening up. Lee's hands laced with yours. You could feel his coarse, calloused skin against yours - farmer's hands. You drew in a deep breath and felt the smile on your face grew wider with each passing second. You loved when Lee wasn't covered in cologne or aftershave. You inhaled deeply once more before burying your face against his back and closed your eyes. You could feel him turned away from the view to get a peek of you. 

As Lee chuckled, you can hear the rumble vibrated from his body. "Are you okay?" he asked. He squeezed your hands ever so slightly in reassurance. 

"Yup," you replied, eyes still closed as you tried to listen to his heartbeat. Moments later, you were able to make out the soft and steady rhythm of his heart. He was at peace, and so were you. 

"Just enjoying this moment," you mumbled. You could feel him smile even though you were not facing him directly. That perfect, bashful smile of his. You loved the warmth that emanated from his body. With the distant sound of the waves along with calls of the hungry seagulls, and the smell of the ocean, you could feel the weight on your shoulders and the worries on your mind lifted. You could stay this way forever.

"Y/N?" 

Your eyes fluttered open at the sound of your name. "Hmm?" 

"Come here." He gently unwrapped your arms around him and directed you so you were now facing him. His eyes sparkled against the sunlight that bounced off the waters of the ocean. A faint smile glued on his face. He lifted your hands closer to him and planted a soft kiss on each of your knuckle. He then placed your arms around his neck before his found their way around your waist. Your gaze held his as he began to hum softly. He swayed to the random tune, guiding you along. The corners of your lips tugged into a grin when you realised what he was up to. Slow dancing with Lee was perfect. It gave you a sense of how much of a hopeless romantic he was, and how tall he truly was next to you. His soft, gentle voice provided the perfect tune for this moment, and you lose yourself with him, with his voice. His hands held your waist firmly. You closed the gap between you and him, leaning against his chest. Your arms rested on his shoulders, ensuring that your knees wouldn't buckle under. Lee tended to have that effect on you whenever he was near you and displaying his affection for you. His velvet voice was enough to make your heart race. 

Lee chuckled all of a sudden, breaking the steady humming that hypnotised you. You raised an eyebrow in confusion. He brushed back the hair that was beginning to cover your face, tangling his fingers with them. He loved the feel of your hair against his skin. "I can't believe you still blush after all this time." He chuckled lightly.

You hit his chest playfully, only to have him caught your wrist, holding it close. "No hitting," he teased. You pouted. He tugged on your hair gently before colliding his lips onto yours. He had you pressed tightly against him. The kiss however, was lazy, lips lingered on one another with 'I love you's' being exchanged without words. Your favourite. 

Lips parted when you began to see stars. Lee grinned back at you. His breathing slightly ragged. "I should surprise hug you more often," you revealed, earning a breathy laugh.