•3•

I quickly let go of Logan's length and climbed off his lap putting a distance between us as I waited for Michael's rage

I quickly let go of Logan's length and climbed off his lap putting a distance between us as I waited for Michael's rage. He growls grabbing Logan by the collar causing a gasp to fall from my lips.

"Get the fu.ck out of my house before I rip your little di.ck off!" Michael yells and Logan takes off running out of the house. I look down at the pink bedsheets not daring to look him in the eye.

"What don't you understand when I say you're mine," he growls and I flinch still not looking at him. "Look at me when I'm talking to you," he shouts causing goosebumps to form on my body. He grips my chin so I look him straight in his blue-grey eyes.

"You belong to me princess, get that through your head." He sneers. "You can only touch and kiss me. Your my little slut." I scoff at his words and also feel slightly turned on by them as well.

"Now it's time too show you how a real man can pleasure you, way better than any high school boys," he smirks making me gasp by what he means. I'm wet by his words and dominant stare as he looks my body up and down.

"Would you like that," his hot breath on my neck and harsh sucking on my sweet stop surely to leave a mark. "Yes," I moaned.

"You will only get what you want if you call me Daddy," he says in a serious tone. He wants me to call him what? I think for a moment and decided to agree what could it hurt if he has a kinky side so will I.

"Daddy please touch me." I hear him hiss before continuing his previous actions. His hands travel to my skirt and under to my damp panties. "I would love to keep this uniform on you but I want to see every part of your flawless skin," he grins slowly take off my skirt and blouse leaving me in my underwear and knee socks.

"Fuck you're so sexy like this," he groans kissing in between my breasts unclipping my bra. Michael suck on nipple making it hard, his hands travel to my cotton white panties fingers tracing over my entrance. "You look so innocent in these baby girl," he kisses right below my navel before slipping my panties off. He leaves my socks alone for some reason I don't understand.

"I'm about to make you feel so good baby girl," he smirks and rubs my clit and I moan in satisfaction. Michael thrust two fingers inside my slit making me curl my toes as he pulls out and pushes them back in.

"Oh fuck," I groan. When I think I could never experience any more pleasure than this I was proven wrong when he brings his mouth to my cl.it. His tongue circle around my slit as his fingers work in and out of my entrance leaving me in pure euphoric bliss.

"Please faster daddy," I scream out in pleasure. His picks up his pace and my whole body feels intensified as my legs shake uncontrollably and I reach my climax spill over his fingers. Daddy licks me up and sucks his fingers.

"You taste great kitten," he smiles. I lay there coming down from cloud nine and feel like I should give him something in return.

"Um daddy," I say shyly.

"What is it princess?" I blush at his nickname for me. "I was wondering if I could do something for you," I felt stupid so I look away from his eyes looking down at my fumbling hands.

"Baby girl don't be shy when talking to me ever and don't be embarrassed to ask me anything."  He kisses me on the forehead and continues, "if you want to fix the mess you caused go a head." Michael refers to prominent bulge in his jeans. I smile and pull his jeans off and straddle his lap my entrance feeling his throbbing co.ck through his briefs. I grind my bare bum on his lap moaning at the friction between my thighs.

"Fuck keep doing this an I will cum in my boxers." Michael moans and I smirks as I pull his underwear off his thighs and stare at his large co.ck. I've seen only two other dicks before but not as huge as his, how can I fit him in my mouth? I shake my thoughts and bring my hand to his length and pump him sucking his tip. When my nerves lessen I bring more of him in my mouth I almost could  fit all of him in, I bob my head up and down his length and pump what I couldn't fit.

"Shit baby girl faster," I do as told and speed up my actions earning beautiful moans fall from his swollen red lips. I look up to meet his gaze and hear him groan. "Don't look at me like that baby girl, you're innocence drives me crazy," I was slightly confused by his words but continue to satisfy him. I love having the control to making him feel like he did me fifteen minutes ago. Seeing his muscles tense and veins pop with droplets of sweat dripping from his body, the sight makes me wet all over again.

"I'm coming kitten," he hisses and a liquid shoots down my throat and I swallow it all before removing my mouth for him. "Wow best head I've ever received," he smiles contently.

"I seriously doubt it," I say cuddling next to him after I pulled his t-shirt that was on the ground. "Really baby girl I've never felt that amazing ever," He says truly but still feel like he's only saying it because it sucked and he wants to spare my feelings.

"Alright." I begin to yawn.

"Come on princess time for bed," Michael says bringing me closer to his chest. "Good night," I reply and drift off to sleep but hear him mumble before I out for the night, "I finally have what I want now I just can't lose her."

~well that was heated

Keep voting and reading(even if you have to re-read the first 8 chapters again I'm rewriting fast as I can so bare with me if you are one who has wait.)

Comment your thoughts don't be mean if my smut sucks cuz I know it does.

Love you guys.