•10•

A/N: warning extreme smut/mature sex scene if that bothers you don't read this chapter.

Marissa and Logan left an hour ago because Marissa want to meet Emily with him at the mall. I would've joined but I don't know what Michael was planning to do when he gets home so I stayed. As I waited for him all the possibilities of what he could do rolled through my brain like dice. What he spanks me or a worst punishment than that. What if he decides to be sweet and eats me out but trick me by not letting me come. What if he...

"Baby girl I'm home." Oh shit I guess I'll find out. "Hi I missed you daddy," I smile hugging him hoping he forgot about that picture I sent.
"Well I miss you too and I want to show how much I missed you," he smirks lifting me rapping my legs around his waist. He carries me upstairs to his room laying me on the bed removing my shirt and shorts. Michael grabs black bandana ties over my eyes securely. It was quite for a while I think he went in another room. I wonder why he blindfolded me is it about to get kinky in here.

"Baby girl you shouldn't be such a tease to daddy especially when you're not around to fix the problem," he says as he grabs my arms pulling them over my head and...handcuffing them to bed railing.

"When I'm done with you, you're not going to be able to stand," I can feel the smirk on his face. He begins to kiss my lips softly then travels down my neck and sucks at my sweet surely to leave a mark. His lips trail down to my breast as he me there removing my bra so can flick his tongue on my nipples.

"Yes, please more," I moaned as one of his hand massages my boob and the other rubs me through my panties. Once he ripped off my panties he pumped a finger into me in a fast scissoring motion. Michael licks my c.lit in fast manor as well drawing me closer to my climax.
"Fu.ck I'm coming," I gasp wanting tug at his hair or the sheets but can't because of the handcuffs.

"That's right baby girl squirt on daddy's fingers," he hums as I climaxed hard. He removes the handcuffs flipping me over so my ass is towards him. With out warning he pushes himself in me pounding deep with each trust.

"Fu.ck your pussy always feel amazing kitten," he grunts picking up his pace and hold my arms behind my back. "Yes, fu.ck more," I scream as he rubs my clit fast making me climax again. I lay exhausted for a few minutes before Michael says,"I'm not done with you yet." What else is going to now?

"How about I stretch out this asshole of yours," he begins pushing himself in my tiny hole and I gasp at the unfamiliar feeling, it slightly hurts but slightly pleasurable as well. "S.hit you so tight," he grunts as he thrusts surely stretching me with his huge length. He spanks me a few times causing groans to leave my mouth. As he rubs my c.lit I feel my closer to my third climax and I know he's close to as he di.ck twitches inside me.

"Baby girl I want you to sit on my face," he says pulling out and I do as told still blindfolded. His tongue swirls around inside me and sucks my c.lit as well. I lend forward so I can reach his c.ock and put him in mouth.

"Fuck I'm coming baby girl," he mumbles again me the vibration sending me to my climax too. He removes the bandana and kisses me sweetly. "Now you know how much I missed you," he lays down handing me his shirt.

"So you aren't made about the picture?" I asked. "I never was I actually don't mind if you want to send more of those, it surprised me though I practically came just by looking at that picture," he laughs.

"Well I might just do that if you send me some as well," I winked before closing my eyes and falling asleep in his arms. 

***

"I just realized my parents are coming home in two days," I put looking at the date. These past two weeks have been amazing and I'll hate how I won't get to see Michael as much anymore.

"Baby girl don't pout I'll find ways so we can hang out without anyone knowing there's something between us," he says kissing me sweetly.

"What if my dad finds out about us I don't want to lose you or ruin almost 20 years of friendship," I say almost crying holding him close.

"You won't I'll try my best to keep this a secret until your 18 and when I tell him I love you I hope he'll understand and be happy for us." I doubt he be happy he probably kick me out or kill Michael but that's just the nightmares I have if he were to find out.

"Don't worry we are safe for now and we just have to play it cool okay." Michael tries to reinsure me.

"Okay I'll try," I smile enjoying his presence while I can.

2 days later

"Thanks Michael for watching out for her we appreciate it," my dad says going into the car where mom and I are waiting. I didn't want to leave him yet with out a proper good bye when I saw him walk inside.

"Wait dad I think I left my headphones in his house be right back," he nods while I walk back inside Michael's. "I thought you were leaving," he smirks knowing why I'm here.

"I was but I forgot these," I get the headphones. "And this," I kissed our lips molding together savoring every second not knowing how long until the next one we will share.

"I love you baby girl," he hugs me tight the way I like.

"I love you too," I say before leaving and getting back into the car.

"Found them we can go now," I smile at the kiss I just had with Michael, I sure I will see him in a few days.

"Great let's go home I certainly need a nap," my mom says.

~ aw sweet ending☺️

After writing that smut scene I'll be drowning myself in holy water😅

I hope you enjoyed keep voting and commenting if you like this book go share to someone else. Also go check out my new fanfic drummer if you haven't yet.

I love you guys❤️