•13•

Not edited*

Michael and I first officially date is tonight and I couldn't be more happy

Michael and I first officially date is tonight and I couldn't be more happy. I hate lying and hiding our love because it's illegal to date a minor. I understand why it's a law, but our love should not even compare to a crazy pedophile lusting for young children. Michael cares for me and he always has. I didn't even realize that I was trying so hard to be happy by being with Logan because I felt no one wanted to be with someone inexperience. I had this idea that for someone to love you, you had to be willing to go farther than first base on a date. Michael changed my perspective he always asks me if I want to try something new and stops when I'm uncomfortable. I don't know if that's because he's more mature than the dickheads at my school or if he just genuinely cares about me.

I know Michael and I relationship moving fast but I love and deep down I think I always have. He was always there when my parents or friends weren't. Michael's my best friend as well my soulmate.

"Baby girl you okay?" Michael asks wiping tears I didn't know fell on my checks.

"Yes I'm just really happy for tonight," I smile reassuring him I'm alright.

"Me too. Our reservation is at seven so I say we get ready now," I nod and kiss him quickly. I go to my closet and look through my dresses for the one perfect for tonight. I finally find my velvet purple body-con dress with a matching choker and pair it with black heels. I left my hair in its curly natural state and begin my makeup. I go with a natural look with neutral eye shadow and thin liner and mascara. Some blush and a light brown lipstick then set my face. I sprayed my strawberry scented perfume to my pressure points. Once I was done I took one last look in my the mirror before heading downstairs to meet Michael.

He was dress in a white shirt with a black blazer over and black dress pants, his usual business attire. He smile grows to a huge grin as he sees me and I get butterflies.

"You look absolutely beautiful," Michael says.

"You don't look bad yourself," I smile as we connect our hands and walk towards his car.

The drive out to the city was peaceful. Michael hand stayed placed on my thigh as we drove by the city lights and buildings. The city was lit up beautifully with colorful lights considering Christmas is coming soon. I wonder what I should get Michael for Christmas, he was happy with the vintage album I got for him two weeks for his birthday. I want to give him something better and more special.

"Baby girl you alright?" Michael break me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, why?" I snap my head towards him.

"I called your name 5 times already and you seem out of if," he chuckles pulling up in a parking spot.

"Um I was daydreaming," I shrug not wanting to ask more because I want the possible gift for him to be a surprise. We walk into the fancy restaurant some people gave us a weird look considering I look a little too young to be with Michael but old enough to not look illegal. I try my best to ignore them as we find our table.