•9•

A/N: this dork is turning 20 tomorrow😭😭😭

I love you, hearing those special 3 words from the one you love is probably the best thing that can happen to anyone. Michael loves me. He is reason why I smile truth be told I felt pretty empty without him in my life.

I finally opened my eyes to see green orbs looking at me. I really love Michael eyes because sometimes they look like a soft grey or like a almost a teal/turquoise.

"Morning baby girl," he smiles and kisses my forehead. "Morning daddy."

"I have to get going soon so I'll be in the shower," I want to join him but I don't want him to be late.

"Wait can we cuddle for a few more minutes," I say making him stop. "Sure anything for you princess." I take in his warmth since he'll be gone all day and part of tomorrow.

"I going to miss you," I blurted. "I will too I don't even want to you be out of my reach let alone in different cities." He says snuggling into my neck. After ten minutes I let him go so he can take a shower and get ready.

When he left I got a text from Marissa saying when to come over.

~Marissa~
Should Logan and I come over at 1:00?

~me~
Yes that be great.

~Marissa~
make sure everything is set up before we get there hostess.

~me~
Yes I know just worry about yourself.

~ Marissa~
see you soon bitch

~Me~
See ya hoe

"Okay well I have to get going in ten minutes is there anything you want to eat because I can make some eggs or something," Michael says and an idea came to me. 

"Well I'm kinda hungry for... this" I say walking to him rubbing the front of his pants.

"Oh really?" He smirks.

"Yep," I say getting on my knees and unbuttoning his jeans. I rub him covered length teasing a bit more.

"Stop teasing baby girl," he groans. I move his underwear enough to let his hardening length show and I take him in my hand beginning to lick his tip.

I put most of him in my mouth gagging a bit and started to bob my head. "Fuck you look so sexy right now," he moans taking my hair in his hand. I bob my head faster take more of him in as he moans grew louder. "Yes fuck I'm gonna cum baby girl," Michael grunts as a he reached his high.

"Mm you taste good daddy," I lick my lips and smirk. "I love what you can do with that mouth," he smiles kissing me before he grabs his things. "I'll be back soon, I love you baby girl," he says.

"I love you too." I'll miss him but at least I still have him because if anyone found out about us we be toast especially Michael.

ⓁⒶⓉⒺⓇ

"It's movie night bitches," Marissa says as she and Logan come in. "So where the sexy Michael?" I had a feeling she was attracted to him.

"He's on a business trip so you guys can stay the night if you want." I answer.

"I say since he's not here you invite your boy toy over so Logan not the only guy every time." Shit quick make up a lie.

"Actually I asked him but he said exams are soon so he's studying," I say hoping she'll believe me.

"Alright but I'm starting to think this boy isn't real," she jokes and I join in. If only she knew.