•5•

*not edited*

I take deep breaths trying to calm my nerves but nothing is helping. Michael is going to punish me is he going to hurt or am I going to do chores, that's how my parents punish me. My hands begin to shake as we drive closer to Michael's.

"Marissa hurry I don't want to be in more than I'm already in," I panic as I read the clock 11:15.

I'm so dead, why did I not try harder to fight going to the party?

"We are here calm down it's not like he can really give you a punishment he isn't your dad," she laughs but oh is she wrong. I grab my things and rush inside to a pitch black room, I place my bag down and try to walk in the darkness.

"Michael are you here?" I yell hoping to get a response. I find the stairs and go up slowly and head to my room. Still no sign of Michael, is he even here? My room is pitch black as well so I reach for the switch but I'm pushed to the wall by someone and I begin to scream which is muffled by their hand.

"Baby girl staying out late to go to a party and drink looks like someone was naughty tonight." His voice in whispers filling my ear. "You know what happens to naughty girl don't you," he asks and speaks before I say anything. "The get punished for being bad girls, do you know what kind of punishment bad girls get," he taunts. I don't trust my voice so I shake my head.

"They get spankings on their sweet asses," he smirks when I let out a gasp. He switches the lights on and I notice Michael is shirtless wearing only jeans. "Now I want you to undress and stand on hand and knees  with your ass facing me." He demands and I undress getting on my bed in doggy position.

"Since this is your first spanking I'll go easy on you. Now tell why you're getting your first spankings." He says sternly.

"I disobeyed daddy rules by missing curfew to go to a party." I pout wishing I didn't listen to Marissa I could prevent all of this.

"Good girl, now count every time I smack your sweet ass and if you don't we will start over, do understand kitten." He slightly rubs my ass.

"Yes daddy," I almost moan but hold it back. All I know next I felt a stinging pain to my left ass check that makes me jolt forward. "One" I grunt and he hits the right cheek.

"Two." Each spank felt more painful than the last by now I'm at 13 and my ass is red like cherry and I bet I'll be bruised in the morning or at least sore. "Fourteen," I moan for some reason the painful it feels pleasurable and I can't explain why. When I look back at Michael in stiff pose where his muscles tense showing of his biceps and his pecs look toner in his current position as he brings his hand to ass again. The sight makes me wet and when he finishes with the twentieth hit I'm pooling mess between my legs. I noticed Michael smirk at my ass feeling my wetness before speaking, "seems like someone enjoyed that too much." He leaves the room and comes back with lotion and rubs it on my ass.

"That will help with soreness and redness," he says before laying next to me.

"I'm sorry daddy," I say cuddling next to him.

"Its fine baby girl we all make mistakes," he kisses my forehead and I soon fall asleep.

***

When I woke up this morning my ass was still pretty sore so I took it easy today. School wasn't that bad today I have no homework so that's a plus. This morning when Michael took me to school I wanted something to happen I need his touch so I sent little signs and gestures but he didn't seem to pick up on them. Since I'm too sore to dance I decide nice walk will do for exercise today, I changed in my Nike shorts and crop and running shoes. I walked a whole mile before taking a break and headed home not bothering to change because I might get a reaction from Michael in these shorts. Once inside I put my bag down as I heard voices coming from the living room.

"I still can't believe we did that," I heard a woman's laughter following his voice, "we were kids who want to be rebellious," he said.

I stop when I see Michael and Sophie and the couch chatting about old memories. "Hey Lily haven't seen you in a while how's it going?" Sophie asked with sweet eyes.

"I'm great," or I was until now, don't get me wrong Sophie is amazing woman but it's hard not to be jealous when your man first love is here sitting next to him.

"That's great your mum wanted me to check up on you make sure Michael is taking care of you and not neglecting you." She half smiles.

"If you must know I'm the care giver know to man," he says smug making me giggle.

"What's so funny," he said.

"Oh nothing," I shake my head and walk in the kitchen still eavesdropping. "Do ever wonder what would if we ended up together like Luke and Jamie," I hear Sophie ask. There was silence was he really considering that. Why would she even ask you have a husband and and a baby boy isn't that enough.

"I don't know know maybe," he says. What does maybe mean. I know it's stupid to jealous but I can't help before I get my heart broken I head to my room.

Ugh I hate Sophie now she's trying to get in Michael head. She should go back to her family and stay out of people's love lives. I don't want this to bother me he hasn't said that he wanted to be with her, but I don't think I can stay here if she's here. I write note telling Michael I'll be with someone who will give me attention and leave on my desk before sneaking out the back door. I texted Logan saying I'll be coming over. Maybe now Michael will see who he needs more.

~ Someone gonna get jealous.

I feel like this chapter was shit.😬

Sorry I taking forever to rewrite and update all my other stories I've been swamped with school for the past few weeks I just wished it was summer.

I'll try to update more often but I don't know with school so just bare with me.

If you did like vote/comment