•6•

Sorry not edited

Michael POV

"Um sometimes but I think some things happen for a reason like us breaking up and you marry Zack, even Melissa death it pains me that things seem like the end but I found my light now." I answered Sophie's question.

"That's good to hear, do you mind explaining what 'light' you found?" She asked out of curiosity. I wanted to tell her Lily was my light, how she guide the way of the darkness. I was on the verge of a deep pool of depression but she pull out of the blue sea. I thank all of my happiness to Lily, my baby girl.

"I found my angel who is helping me from all the pain I've suffered," my answer vague so she won't ask further.

"Well I'm glad I haven't seen you this happy for a while who ever this angel better hold on to them tight," Sophie gets up to leave and I walk to the front. "Don't worry I will," with that she heads to her car and drives off. I smile and head up stairs I finally can see, touch, kiss, smell my baby girl I've been waiting all day to do so. I immediately became hard when walk in with her short Nike shorts and crop top showing all her gorgeous curves. I don't bother knocking as I walk into her room and noticed that it's empty I also see her desk lamp on. When I walk over to Lily's desk there was a note.

To daddy:
I went to someone who will give me attention~ Lily.

I crumble the paper in my fist and storm out the house to go find her. Only I can touch my baby girl. I head to her friend's Marissa because I know she will tell were that little bitch Logan lives. If I find her there she going to be punished and he's going to get his teeth kicked in.

~

Lily's POV

I seat on Logan's bed telling him small details on how "my boyfriend" won't give any attention. "Well I can give you all the attention you need baby," Logan slightly jokes.

"I'm serious Lo I just want him to notice me and make me feel special like he usually does but he's been ignoring me all day." I whine.

"I don't that's true even when I'm mad I you I can't ignore you so I bet he can't either. Maybe he's been thinking about something lately why don't you go talk to him about," he suggests.

"I guess thanks, and I'm sorry to making you think we were going to do something sexual," I apologize for lying to him.

"It's fine, I'll just fix this myself," he points to the bulge in his pants. Now I feel like I'm a slut for what I'm about to do. I grab his bulge and get on my knees, "this is the last one ever got it," I say and he nods. I pull his his pant and boxers grabbing his length and put in my mouth.

***
Logan drove me home after I blow him and I now I felt bad but maybe now Michael will give me the attention I want. When I inside the house I notice no was home so I head to take a shower. Once I feel completely clean I get out and securely wrap myself in a towel heading back to my room. I'm ambushed by Michael and pushed against my door as I enter the room. "Where were you baby girl?" He ask his breath hot on my neck.

"With Logan, have a problem with that?" I hope he was just as jealous as I was. "Yes I do, you're mine" he growls.

"If I'm yours and only yours, prove it," I cock my eyebrow waiting to show me how much he needs me just as much as I need him. Michael grabs my ass and lifts me carrying me to the bed where he hovers over me. His fingers remove my towel and trail along my naked body. He brings his lips to mine and his hands cups my breast as he deepens the kiss. I pull away breathless and his lips linger on my neck, where he sucks making multiple marks. Moans escape my mouth as he pushes a finger inside my entrance thrusting it in and out.

"Fuck," I moan wanting more, wanting him. My hands travel down to Michael's jeans were I remove them along with his boxers leaving him naked as well. I bring him closer telling him I'm ready for what's about to happen next.

"Are you sure baby girl?" Concern evident on his face. "Yes," I smile indicating to continue. I haven't been sure for anything until now, I know I want Michael, I want all of him. I need his touch, his love.

A great discomfort was taking over me as Michael slowly pushed his length inside. There was a slight pain when he pulled out and thrusted back in but soon faded with each thrust. "Fuck you're so tight baby girl," he pushed himself back in and pleasure took over my body as he picked up the pace.

"Shit, faster daddy," I hiss as he begins to pound harder into me. "Ugh Fuck yes," he groans as he grinds himself into me.

"I so close," I say nearing to my climax. "Squirt on cock baby girl," I unravel at his dirty words and feel him come inside me soon after, good thing I'm on birth control.

"Wow that was amazing," he pants and plops down next to me. "I didn't go too rough on did," he asks bringing me to his chest running his fingers through my curly hair.

"No it was perfect, just like I imagined it would be." I smile giving him a peck on the check. I begin to yarn feeling exhaustion take over me.

"Sleep princess you have school tomorrow," he says and I soon drift to sleep, but before I do I swear I heard him say "I love you so much."

~
Hello beautiful hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll try to rewrite the last chapters by the end of month hopefully so in summer I'll be right back on track. I'll swamp for a while because AP exams and finals are soon but by June I should be updating more frequently.🤓

Comment/vote

I love reading comments especially the weird goofy ones.( just as long it's no hate to me or anyone else then comment anything)

Hope you have a fantastic week, I love you and keep being you.💕