•16•

*not edited

It's been three months without my phone and I'm tired of keeping Michael and I a secret but I can't tell my dad or anyone without either being judged or Michael going to jail. Michael says he finally found a way we could get my dad off our trail for a little while longer so I'm meeting him today to talk about it. Marissa has been amazing on keeping our secret, she even covers for me when I say I go to hers but really go to Michael's. My dad always calls her house to make sure I'm there so I recorded myself saying some phrases or answer to questions he will ask. We have a pretty stable system now.

"This might be the last time I'll have to do this," I tell her.

"What sneaking out of my house to see Michael."

"Yeah he finally has way we can meet and not have my dad breathing down my neck every 5 minutes," I say smiling at the thought. "Okay I have to go, see you later boo," I hug Marissa before leaving.

I take an uber to Michael's like I always do when sneaking to his place. I noticed an unfamiliar car in his driveway, I wonder who else is here? I use the key Michael gave to me to unlock his door and come in to find him and a young man in his early 20s talking on the couch.

"Hey baby girl," Michael smiles giving me a kiss. "Hey what's going on?" I ask slightly confused.

"Well this is Troy, he is my assistant and will temporarily be your 'boyfriend' so you're dad doesn't find out about us until you're 18."

"And we are supposed to trust him enough to not report us," I say not really comfortable with the idea.

"I won't tell anyone I think it's cute plus it's only two more years if you love each other now what's the point of waiting." I nod hoping he doesn't change his mind.

"Michael your the jealous type are you sure you aren't going to be bothered by this." I remember how angry he got when Logan and I were together and I wasn't even dating Michael then.

"Well Troy is gay so I know he won't be wanting to kiss let alone do other things to you. He'll probably only hold your hand and kiss your cheek which I'm fine with." That's good because I would not want him trying to flirt with me behind Michael's back.

"Anyways I called you to come over so you two can learn some information about each other before you tell your dad this is who you are 'dating'." Troy and I really hit it off I can tell we will be really great friends. We are supposed to go back to my house and tell my dad. I'm just hoping he will fall for this because if all goes well, then I only have to fake date Troy for at least a year since I'm turning 17 in two months.

"Dad I know I shouldn't have hide my relationship from you but once you meet Troy you will love him," I tell my dad over the phone while Troy drives towards my house.

"Fine I'll meet him and if I approve of this relationship you have to tell him to end his kink with you because I don't want my daughter going crazy shit like that." I accept even though I know my parents do 'crazy shit like that' they are not as quiet as they think. I have to think about Michael to get the images of my parents out of my thoughts.

"So do you really love Michael because I don't want to be involved in all of this if you're only in it for sex or money," Troy speaks before we go inside my house.

"Of course I've been in love with since I was fourteen I just didn't know it until now, plus I have plenty of money my dad owns half of the company Michael works at." I tell him.