•7•

*Not Edited*
Close up photos in author note below:

I wake up with an arm securely wrap around my naked body and soon events of last night flood through my head. I lost my virginity, my pure innocence to an older man, but that's not all, I lost my innocence with my dad's best friend.

I know it's crazy but I think I'm in love with Michael and I always have been. I remember when I was younger and I needed a babysitter I always begged my parents if Michael can watch me. I was always eager to see him too. In eight grade when everyone started throwing the boy-girl parties and doing 7 seven minutes of heaven I always imagine kissing someone like Michael. I always had a huge crush on him but kept it a secret since he was older than me.

It's pretty crazy considering he's my dad's best friend but I like to think of him as my best friend since he's always been around to help me. Now I really regret avoiding him for a year he needed me to be there.

I carefully try to take Michael's arm off me so I can get ready for school. "Baby girl stop moving," he groans bringing me closer to him.

"Sorry daddy but I have to get ready," I say waiting for him to release me. "Fine but only because you need an education," he says with his eyes still closed. I hurry and take a shower, brush my teeth, and put on my uniform by the time my done Michael has gotten donuts and has eaten half the box.

"Thanks for the donuts," I say taking two and heading for the door. "Baby girl let me take you," he stops me. Good thing I really didn't want to take the bus. I finish my donuts in the car, but now I want another snack if you know what I'm saying. Dirty thoughts have been invading my mind since I woke up, in the shower all I could think is how Michael could slam against the tile wall until I squirt on his cock. Now this prick deliberately chooses to drive me to school shirtless in his boxers and a robe. Also the drive from his house to the school is about thirty minutes with traffic, this sexual frustration will kill me before we get there. I contemplate what I should do and I figure making him suffer as well is only fair enough.

"Man is it hot in here," I say undo 3 of my buttons just enough to show some cleavage and hike up my skirt a bit. "Are you really hot I could turn the air up a little more," he says biting his lip.

"Sure that be great." Michael turns the air on more and I make the air conditioner hit my legs opening them up wide. "Yes that's much better," I moan as the air hits my panties and my skirt blows upwards. I notice one of Michael hand rub his growing bulge. I bring my hand to the hem of his boxers and pulled them down enough to let his erection show. I grab his length and start pumping and suck on the tip.

"Fuck baby girl," he grunts keeping one hand on the wheel and his other gripping my hair. My mouth takes most of him and I bob my head up and down his length. "Yes, faster baby," Michael stops the car and bucks his hips so his length hits the back of my throat.

"That's it, baby girl you like deep throat don't you, fuck I'm close," he edges on and I feel my panties soak. "Damn you look sexy with my cock in your mouth," he moans and feel him spill in my mouth.

"Um you taste good daddy," I say seductively licking my lips. "Maybe I can taste you later kitten." I smile fixing my hair and uniform before heading into school. I notice Marissa and Logan talking by my locker when I walk through the crowded hallway.

"You're late," Marissa jokes. "You are usually here at 8:00 it's 8:10 missy," she continued. How can I explain it that I was giving my dad's Best friend a blow job while he drove me to school.