Prologue

"Dan, it's time." Thomas tells me.

I nodded my head before I knelt down to my brother. I'm going up before him, so this will be the first time we ever separated.

"You going to be ok without me?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and pulled me in for a hug, "I will be, but right now he needs you."

I chuckled, "He doesn't even remember me, so he won't need me."

"So, what. We all know you guys need each other, memories or not. You'll guys will be together again before you know it." We pulled each other for another hug. "I'm gonna miss you."

I gave him a small smile, "I'm gonna miss you too. And we'll see each other again, don't worry about it."

He nodded at me as I got up. I made my way over to Thomas. He held the door open and, with one final wave goodbye to my brother, I followed him.

Thomas looked at me sadly, "It's going to be ok, I'm on your side."

I didn't say anything, so I nodded my head. We made our way to the cage. WICKED workers were placing the boxes inside. Teresa was at the entrance waiting for me to get in.

I looked at the both of them, "Will you guys take care of him for me?"

"I promise." They said in unsion.

I pulled each them into a hug.

"You got this. You know what to do." Thomas whispered, double meaning in his voice.

"Remember, Danny, WICKED is good." Teresa said as I pulled away from her.

I made my way inside the cage. Teresa pulled a syringe from her pocket. I gave her my arm and she injected me. The last thing I see was her leaving the cage and closing it before everything went dark.

》》》》

A/N: Here's Danielle's outfit. And for the story I'm going to try combining the book and the movie.

  And for the story I'm going to try combining the book and the movie