Introduction.

Hello! I'm one of the authors of this book, @StarfireStella. The others are: @HunterXofXArtemis and @dr86904. Here are some facts and things about the story:

We have three OCs, children of the Big Three, but the story will NOT be mainly about them. They are us.

In this story, Nico is gay, and we have Solangelo. No hate please!

This story doesn't have a specific update time, but will be updated often, hopefully. 

All three of us favor the demigods. If you want a story where Harry is not a conceited jerk who let the fame go to his head, search elsewhere.

I'm don't want to spoil anything, so I'm keeping this one a secret...

This is after HOO and The Deathly Hallows.

The people going are: The Seven (minus Leo for now), the authors, Nico, and either Thalia or Will.

I created Stella, @HunterXofXArtemis  created Valerie (now that you read it, it kinda sounds like celery), and @dr86904 created David.

And I know that the story says it's not mature, but there will be slight cussing. Nothing terrible, just stuff like Styx, damn, and hell. And ancient Greek.

And that is it for now! Our OCs profiles will be coming up in the next chapter, and just to let you know, I'm really random. Bye!!!!!!