Chapter 5:Pov: Luna Lovegood

I was so happy Annabeth and the others were coming! Ginny had Iris-messaged me and Annabeth at the same time (two IMs), so we had had a girl talk/ moment. I was really excited. But I was kinda upset that I wouldn't see Annabeth for 9 days. Ginny and I have a calendar set up for counting down the days until Valerie gets here! Umm... Let's see... 25 more days! Ugh, that's nearly a month! At least Nico, Will, Grover,and Katie are here. When I saw them, I tried to keep my cool but it didn't work Ron asked if i was Constipated.

" Ronald, I doubt you know what constipated means," I said, in my signature dreamy voice.

"It means to need to go really badly but won't come out."

" Well, yes, Ronald. But I doubt that's true for me. Have the nargles got you?" Everyone shook me off as crazy, but I'm not. Nargles are the tiny creatures in the Underworld, which came about as a failed experiment that Hades did. Wrackspurts are really beautiful creatures, truly kind, but they are mischief makers. And they're sometimes idiots. Most of them are kind though. Ignoring Ron's, " She's crazy!" look, I bounded over to where the others were.

" Hello William, Nico, Katie, Grover. How are you doing? When is Stella coming?" I had met the daughter of Zeus over the summer, and we had hit it off, even though she is three years younger than me. I was good friends with Valerie too, but not David. I mean, we were friends, just not as good as I was with Stella and Valerie.

" Hello Leda- sorry, Luna. Stella is coming two people before Valerie, so in 21 days."

" Haha, twenty-one," came a snickering sound. " What nonsense. Arriving in twenty-one days? Pssh. Haha. Yeah. Twenty one days, plenty of time to pack!" I turned around to see the one and only, Stella Diamond. I almost broke through the Iris- Message.

" Stella! It's great to see you! But now isn't exactly the best time. Students are all around us!" I whisper-shouted.

"Disappointing," Stella said as she cocked her head." Well, I gotta pack!"

" I know, I'll IM you and Val after the feast and the sorting, 'kay?"

" Sure, hmm...do you think neon or pastel?" She said looking at clothing. "Duh, pastel." Stella said answering her own question.

" Actually, Stella, on that jacket? I think you'd do better with something darker than pastel, but not as bright as neon. Maybe... forest green? No, green looks terrible on you. How about... Pale yellow? No. Maybe dark grey. Yes, dark grey would be best, I think. Get your mom's opinion!" I suggested. I forgot to mention, Stella's mom is world famous fashion designer, Madame Genevieve Chevalier.

" Well, bye!" Stella swiped through the connection.

" So, when's everyone else coming?" I asked Nico.

" Ask Katie or Will."

" Katie-"

" Percy's coming in a week, then two days later Annabeth's coming, then two days later Frank, Hazel, Jason, Piper, Thalia, Stella, David, then Valerie," she rattled, looking around nervously. Lowering her voice to a whisper she looked right at me.

"There is another rising terror." I must've gasped pretty loud, because Grover slapped a hand over my mouth.

" Not so loud!"

" Sorry. Also, just to warn you guys, 'cause we have to go in soon, there's a half-giant called Hagrid. He's really friendly, just thought I should warn you." Their eyes widened at giant, but they relaxed once I finished.

" Thanks for telling us, Luna. See you later!"

" Bye!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stella: Heeello world!

Annabeth: Why didn't you update? -.-

Percy: Yeah!

Stella: I have a life.