Chapter Fifteen POV: Valerie Evans

I heard about David's entrance. How did the whale even fit in the lake? Oh well. I planned on just shadow-traveling to the entrance. So I did. And then I realized that I had forgotten to get school supplies. So I traveled to Diagon Alley (Supplies and extra coming next chapter!!!). And shadow-traveled back. Too bad Stella wasn't here to remind me to get my supplies. Well, anyways, when I did, nobody was around, except this little trio who started to run back into the castle. " YOO-HOO!!! Mind showing a girl around?" Glasses turned around and looked at me.

" We don't want anything to do with an American!"

" Actually, I'm: Native-American, Greek, Roman, Latina, Spanish, Chinese, Indian, Russian, Indonesian, Canadian, Mexican, Hawaiian, Eskim-"

" Ghost Idiot, he doesn't need the full history of our family!" I turned around and around and around and finally found Stella leaning against a nearby tree.

" Fine, Air Head. So, really, I'm Native-American-Greek-Roman," I told Glasses.

" You said you're American!"

" When?"

" Right in between Native and Greek!"

" No, I said Native American. I'm from the Tlingit tribe of Alaska. My native name is Nizhoni. And I'm going to stop now because Stella is giving me her he-doesn't-need-your-history look," I rambled.

" So you're not American."

" For the love of Jupiter, no! Now, I'm just going to get Stella to take me." Looking pointedly at the girl in question, I debated terrifying Glasses with a couple skeletons. But before I could summon them, Stella jumped off the tree.

" Alright, fine. Come on!"

So we walked. And walked. And walked. And reached a room with a hat on a stool. Being an idiot, I went and put the hat on my head. Apparently I was supposed to do that. " Sooo.... Another one. Are you the last one?"

Yup. I totally know what you are talking about.

" Great! Hmm, let's see. Weird-"

Hey!

" Annoying."

Double hey!

" Clever."

That's okay.

" Ambitious."

I admit it.

" Slytherin."

That's not a trait!

" Get me off your head!" I removed the hat and told Stella I was in Slytherin. She told me she was too, and then she brought me to this room with a bunch of stuff. I was really tired, and only registered a really nice wall (Pic in multimedia!!!!) before falling asleep on the bed.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stella: It feels really awkward typing the keyboard with no middle finger......

Jason: Why? You cut it off?

Stella: YOU MORON!! DO I STELLER CRYSTAL CHEVALIER LOOK THAT STUPID TO YOU!!??

Jason: Then why?

Mark: Bro, it says in her other book, " The Second Journal" that she accidentally cut her finger. -_-

Stella: You're not that dense Mark.

Mark: Ha!

Stella: BUT WHERE THE HECK WERE YOU WHEN I WAS SCREAMING FOR A BAND AID!

Mark: ....

Jason: Hahaha.

Mark: -.-