Chapter seven POV: Katherine Gardener

All teachers were to be at the sorting ceremony, so we said goodbye to Nico and headed towards the teacher's table. I could hear some of the students' whispers.

" What are those weirdos doing?"

" Going up to the teacher's table?"

" If they're teaching us, we'll be dumber than hammerheads!" Five points if you can guess who said that.(Rhymes with Barry)

" Harry! Hammerheads are smart!" Yup. The one and only Harry Potter.

Whatever. We continued to the teacher's table. " Hello Professor Gardner, Professor Solace, Professor Underwood. Katie, please sit next to Prof. Sprout. Will, with Katie. And Grover, next to Hagrid. You're all next to each other, so you can speak," welcomed Headmistress McGonagall. " Katie, may I speak to you?" When Will and Grover had gone, she faced me.

" Katie, now that I am Headmistress, I need someone to be head of Gryffindor house. Would you like to do this?" I was shocked and flattered that she had asked me.

" Of course, Headmistress."

" Oh, call me Minerva. Now go sit down Katie." I bounded over to my seat giddily.

" Why are you so happy?" Asked Will.

" I'm head of Gryffindor house!" I said excitedly. My ADHD started acting up, and I tapped my fingers excitedly.

" No wonder!" Bleated Grover.

" Guys, be quiet, the Sorting is starting."

" Now one question, what's Gryfffindor?"

" The house with the red banner."

" Oh."

" Be quiet!"

I zoned out until Headmistress- sorry, Minerva stood up and said, " This year we have some visitors! First, a student will be sorted, and then our new teachers will be introduced. However, they are coming one at a time, so right now, all we have is Mr. Nico di Angelo. Please treat these students with respect, and Mr. di Angelo, please come to be sorted." Nico trudged up to the stool and plopped down on it. The hat was placed on his head, and it was a full three minutes before he was sorted into Slytherin. He trudged to the green banner table a blond guy clapped him on the back and said something. I blinked and rubbed my eyes. Was that Draco? Yes, it was!

I was tempted to go hug him, but that would be really embarrassing. So I kept quiet.

" Alright, this year we have five new teachers! Professor Gardner, stand up please." I stood up. " She will be working with Professor Sprout, be the head of Gryffindor," a yell from my "favorite" wizard stopped Minerva for a moment, and she glared at Harry Potter.

"Mr. Potter, I will have you remember that I am the headmistress and my decision is final. You have no say in this matter."

"Yeah, but I'm Harry Potter, so I kinda do."

"Potter, I don't suggest you speak again."

" But-"

" No. As I was saying, Prof. Gardner will also occasionally drop in on DADA, as will all of our young teachers today. Next, Professor Solace! He will work with Madam Pomfrey in the hospital wing, but also work in DADA! And our final American teacher, Professor Underwood, who will be with Hagrid in Care of Magical Creatures. You may sit down, Professor Underwood. Next we have Professor Amaya, our new DADA teacher! I believe that she specializes in fighting without wands, however. So an interesting change. And last but not least, Professor Dallas, our new Transfiguration teacher who will take my place! Now, let the feast begin!"

I kept glaring at Harry Potter, but he didn't notice.

" Well, Harry Potter wasn't everything I expected," muttered Will.

" Don't we need to sacrifice?" Asked Grover.

" Yeah. I'll go ask Minerva," I said.

I walked over to her and asked, "Minerva, do you mind granting a favor? A ritual we do at camp is burn a portion of our food to the gods."

"Oh yes of course, dear."

She got out her wand and said, "Incendio."

"Thank you so much."

"Not a problem."

So we all burned a section of food to the gods when Harry saw what we were doing he flipped out. He yelled, "What the bloody F****** god are you doing? Burning your food?!"

(A/N actually it's gods but you know)

"It's a ritual, Potter."

Then Ginny, Malfoy, Leda, and Nico stood and burned their food too.

"Ginevra, have you lost your god (hoover) dam mind?!"

"No, I haven't, and Potter? We're through."

A/N
Stella: Ooooooooh! They broke up!

Jason: Your happy about that?

Stella: ....you don't understand don't you?

Jason: What do you-

Nico: NO SONG, NO SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stella: Thank you very much!

Jason: Seriously?