Chapter Two POV: Ginevra Weasley

I picked up the beautiful leather bound journal. My mother had given it to me on my birthday, two weeks ago. My birthday was on August 11th, and today was August 25th. Two weeks. And I have filled up maybe an eighth of the journal. Picking up my quill, I wrote August 25th, 2011 at the top.

Harry's been acting like a jerk all summer. I think the fame has finally gotten to his head. He still treats my family and Hermione the same, but it's like everyone else is beneath him. I wonder what he'll think of the foreign visitors. Oh! I forgot to mention that. When my Hogwarts letter arrived, at the bottom, in fine print, it said that we were having students from America. It said they were all half-bloods. I doubt it's true, but I can't help wishing that they were Annabeth and the others. Maybe I'll Iris-Message her. Back to the point. I don't think Harry will like them. Especially if it IS Beth and the others. They've been through so much, and Harry will probably be really mad that they say they've been through more than him, and that they think Voldemort is as small as a cyclops. I don't think he'll like them... Oh right, I don't know if I mentioned this. I'm a Greek daughter of Ares. Yes, I know the whole Greek/Roman thing. Last summer, when TGT (The golden trio) were looking for horcruxes, I went to America to help the demigods. It was terrible. I wonder if Leo has come back yet. I hope so. Gods, I hear someone coming. Talk to you later, after I Iris-Message Beth and Percy.

~Ginevra Weasley

I quickly stuffed the diary under my pillow. " Hey Harry," I said, as his face appeared in the doorway.

" Hello Ginevra. Are you busy?" That's another thing. He might treat me the same, but he's gotten bolder and calls me Ginevra. I hate it. He isn't scared of my glares anymore. Maybe my time in the US will scare him again. I glared.

" Don't call me that, Potter." I was pretty close to breaking up with him. But I love Harry too much. Maybe after the visitors leave, he'll be better. Nope definitely not, he just yelled at me.

"Don't call me Potter, Ginevra."

" Don't call me Ginevra, and we'll be fine, Potter," I said coldly, pushing past him out the room. He stared at me, mouth wide open. I just kept on walking.

" Mom, I'm going to go Iris-message my other friends, 'kay?" I asked in a low tone. She nodded.

" Alright dear." I headed to the restroom, then tapped underneath the faucet three times. A trapdoor opened beneath me, and I slid down towards a private room for me, my mom, and my dad, the only people who know my demigod secret. I immediately headed towards the fountain. Fishing a drachma out of the small sack, I tossed it in the rainbow.

" Oh Iris, goddess of rainbows, accept my offering. Show me Annabeth Chase at Camp Half-Blood." The mist shimmered and swirled. Annabeth appeared in the rainbow, sitting in the Poseidon cabin with Percy and there was also a tiny Percy was spying through the window. He was mouthing at me not to say anything.

" Annabeth!" I called softly.

" Ginny! I've missed you so much!"

" Me too! And I have stuff to talk about, but first..." I grinned evilly at the mini Percy. " There is currently a mini Percy spying on you through the window." The mini Percy facepalmed and mouthed, I hate you, at me. I just stuck my tongue out at him.

" Oh, that's my half-brother, David. I'll be right back, you ladies talk." Percy stood up and went outside.

" Annabeth, are you guys the visitors from America?"

" Yes!" Outside, I heard a faint sound of screaming and water splashing everywhere.

" Gods, Annabeth, everyone's missed you guys so much!"