12.

my mom told me I could be anything I wanted to be so I became your girl.
-
"baby," Nate said shaking me awake, "your boss is calling you," he said pointing at my phone.

I quickly sat up, "Gilinsky," I answered. I looked over at Nate who was looking up at me.

"Hey Savannah," he said , "are you still in Omaha?" he asked.

"Yeah I'll be here until I can come back to work or things get better with Nate's dad," I said. I looked down at Nate and he nodded his head.

"Well we're flying in on another case and we could probably use your help," he said, "we'll be there in about an hour, meet us at the station."

"Oh okay. I'll be there," I said. I looked over at Nate whose eyes had fallen. As I stood up, he did too.

"Look don't apologize," he sighed, "it's your job. When they call I expect you to go attend your duties," he smiled while kissing my head.

"Well I have an hour so we can eat breakfast and I'll still have time to shower," I said while pulling out a clean pair of jeans and a black sweater.

"Pancakes?" he smiled. I nodded my head adding a smile, "hey, I'm gonna get Tristan today. He's gonna be going back with us to Virginia," he said.

"I'm sure that they'll send me home tonight so I'm sure we'll meet him," I smile while jogging down stairs to the kitchen.

---
"So you're telling me that this guy had nothing to do with this crime?" I asked Hotch.

He looked at me and shook his head, "no Gilinsky, I'm telling you that this guys has a lot to do with this murder," he said.

I put my gun back in the holster on my waist, "I'm gonna go look in the basement," I sighed.

I made my way down to the basement and saw it was piled high with boxes, "hey guys," I yelled up the stairs as I opened the closet box to me. I grabbed a year book out of the box to the only and only Omaha North.

I walked up the stairs and threw four year books on the kitchen table, "What are these," Blake asked.

I looked at Hotch and Reid who were already looking at me, "these four year books just told me who the killer is," I said while opening the book with no names other than four names, "or should I say killers,"

"How do these year books tell you who did this and that it's more than one person," Hotch asked, "four people weren't part of the profile, Savannah."

"I know but that's how they work," I started while flipping through the pages to where the freshmen class was, "all these people that are circled have been killed. All of them hated these people, one day a teacher found this exact same list in all four of their lockers," I said.

"Wait, you're on this list," Reid said.

I nodded my head, "I know and I don't know why either. I had no interaction with any of these kid unless I was partnered with them in a class and I would tell them not to worry about it, I would do it and put their name on it."

"Samuel Wilk," Jessica read out loud, "didn't we just work on a case with a Wilkinson or something close in it?" she asked.

"Yeah, Sammy was my best friend growing up through high school. He was an ass to every one and he's in Omaha right now," I said pulling on my cell and walking out of the door with everyone else right behind me.

"Damn she's good," I heard someone say as I walked away.

"No answer," I mumbled just loud enough so that everyone could hear me, "I'm gonna call Nate to see if he's talked to him," I said in a panic, "Drive to his parent's house."

"Hey babe,"

"Hey have you heard from Sam today?" I rushed. I heard his voice hitch on the other end of the line

"I called him four times today to see if he wanted to go pick up Tristan but he didn't answer and that's not like Sam," he sighed.

"I know. I'll explain all of this when I get home tonight. I'm about to pull into Sam's driveway. I'll call you later." I said before hanging up.

"Is this the right house Savannah?" Hotch asked.

"Yes," I said, "both his mom and dad are here so don't go busting down the door unless we hear something," I explained.

They all nodded. We walked up to the door calmly but inside I was about to break down because I just want Sam to be okay.

"Hi Mrs. Wilkinson. I'm SSA Aaron Hotchner and I'm with the FBI," he said as we all flashed out badges at her, "we just need to ask you a few questions about your son Sam," he said.

She nodded her head and let us in, "Savannah is Sammy in trouble?"

"No," I shook my head, "I just need to know where Sam is at and if you have noticed anything suspicious around him. Like maybe someone following him," I asked.

She looked at me with the same look she would give Sam and I when she wanted the truth.

"He went to play basketball at your guy's high school," she sighed when she realized she wasn't going to crack me.

"Have you seen anything suspicious around Mrs. Wilkinson?" Hotch asked.

She shook her head. We all turned on the balls of our feet and headed towards the door, "Wait Savannah," she called, "what's going on."

"I don't have time to explain right now Lori," I said before running to the car.

"Savannah you drive since you know where you're going," Blake said.

I nodded my head and ran over to the drivers side and jumped it.

Before I took off so many thoughts ran across my mind, images popped in my head but the only things coming back to my head was walking in to late and see Sam hurt or completely dead.

--
@acousticskate