5.

edited.
Cheat on me? Go ahead. Nothing I'm not used to.
-
5:47 am.
I heard the door creek open but, I kept my eyes shut knowing I had to be awake in a while.

Feet were shuffling through the house trying to keep quiet so Nate wouldn't wake me. I heard his keys get set down on the kitchen counter.

I heard a water bottle crack open as he strolled into the living room.

He sighed and picked my feet up, sat down, and laid my legs on his lap. He began to rub my legs.

After a few minutes I felt my self being lifted off the couch and being held against Nate's chest.

My eyes fluttered open for a quick second then closed again. I saw Nate walking up the stairs. I was still wrapped in my fuzzy blanket and his water bottle was between his chest and my chest.

Nate pushed open our bed room door and stood in the door way. He sighed again, "I wish I could just hold you like this for ever."

I opened my eyes as he laid me down on the bed. As he started to walk away I grabbed his hand and pulled him on the bed.

I knew that Nate was stressed out. More then I've ever seen him. He sat with his back facing me.

"Baby," I said but he didn't turn to look at me. I sat up and sat next to him. I grabbed his hand trying to get him to look at me.

"Nate," I started but he stood up and walked out which took me by surprise. I stood up and ran down the stairs trying to catch up to him.

"Savannah, go back to bed and leave me alone," he said from the living room. When I peered around the corner I seen him sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. I placed my hand on his knee but he pushed it away, "Nate."

"I said leave me alone!" He snapped. Again, I was taken back. I stood up and walked to the kitchen.

I started a pot of coffee, while I waited for it to brew, I walked up stairs and got dressed for the day because one; I knew I wasn't going back to bed and two; I was going to be called in by 8:15.

After I packed my go bag, I picked it up, walked down the stairs, and sat my bag in front of the door.

"You should go to sleep," I holler to Nate who was still sitting in the living room. I heard him groan and I sighed.

We were doing so well these past three months. And I know for a fact, that neither of us wanted to start fucking up.

"Why don't you just go to work already?" Nate said with attitude.

"Because I haven't been called with a case yet. What's your problem," I asked while leaning in the door way and crossing my arms.

"Not you like care anyways," he spat.

I looked at him shocked. How could he even think I don't care? I've cared about him since I met him.

"You don't know that I won't care," I spat back just as loud.

He stood up and you could see the anger on his face, "I know you won't care because you didn't care four years ago when I asked for the favor."

"Well," I started then looked down at my phone.

New case. Get here by 8:00 -Andrew

"Maybe when you wanna act like an adult and talk to me like an adult should, let me know. I'll be back in a few days," I said while picking up my coffee cup and my bag then heading toward the door.

"Don't have to much fun while I'm gone," I said before slamming the door.

If he wants to act like a child then he's gonna be treated like a child. After all these years, you'd think he's grown up, but he hasn't.

---
"I don't understand this, Blake," I whispered as we made our way around the back of the house.

Blake dropped his hands as we turned the corner and yet again, found nothing. He and I out our guns back in our holsters and walked further into the yard.

"What is there to not understand, Savannah?" he questioned. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Never mind," I said before walking off to a shed I saw in the back corner of the yard. Hearing him follow behind me I sped up.

"It's simple," he said, "we go to where the bad guy is, we give him two options, and put him in prison," he said modifying words as if I were two.

"Yeah but look at what happened. He's not here," I said while turning around, "if you would have listened to me, we'd have caught him by now," I said while turning and pushing the shed door open.

"You've been in the force for seven months and all a sudden you think you know all the tricks to be in an FBI agent?" he yelled while following behind me, "I've been here for six years, I think I know more then you do."

"I've learned all the tricks to be an FBI agent and a criminal because my dads been an FBI agent all my life so please, keep telling me what I know and i don't know. I profiled this dude faster then you could profile your self," I spat.

I turned on my flash light and pointed my gun incase someone or something was in the shed.

"Did you hear that?" Blake asked. I nodded and walked further back into the shed, "Gilinsky, be careful," he said.

I turned the corner again before coming face to face with a gun.

"Put it down and follow me agent," he said while grabbing my arm and pulled me out of the back of the shed.

What have I got my self into.

---
well.. there goes Savannah.
Nate is still acting like a little kid. come on Nate.

@acousticskate