3.

Yeri's POV
I was happily riding my skateboard down the corridor. It was what i usually do, and i don't get into trouble at all. I had a little 'accident' this morning, but I should let it off my shoulder. I mean, I should be happy right ?

I skip my leg on the ground, fastening the pace. It suddenly went to a complete stop and i went tumbling forward.

"What where your going!" The man had screamed. I got up, the slight pain from my butt area. I pull down my skirt and swipe the dirt off my blazer before turning to see my skateboard snapped in half.

"Poor baby~" i say picking up the skateboard. I look up to meet the boy. He had green highlights in his hair and he was looking down at me.

"What are you starring at?" He questioned. I gave him the look before bluntly walking off.

"Little people these days" he mummbled.

He did not...

Turning around to face him again, I walked back and push him roughly. He fell backwards, his legs spread apart. In that moment, I used my legs and pushed his skateboard towards his crotch.

"I'm not little!" I spat back, walking towards my class.

Awaiting was the unnies. They were sitting at the very far back, where we always sit.

"Maknae, why are you late. This isn't the usual you" Irene asked.

I sat down, bringing my snapped skateboard and placing it on my desk, Seulgi got up and touched it.

"And what happened to your skateboard?".  I puffed out my cheeks, reminiscing the senary which just happened seconds ago.

"I crashed into some jerk and he called me little...".

"And?" Joy waited for another sentence.

"And i pushed him to te ground and his legs were opened so i kicked his skateboard to the crotch area".

Irene sighs. "Yeri... really?".

Joy laughs, getting off her seat and leaving her hand out for a high five. I look at her and smile before high fiving her back.

"Thats my Yeri~" joy hummed. Seulgi laughed while Irene placed her face into her palms.

"Your not suppose to be helping her joy". I laugh  and nudged irene on her shoulder. She began to laugh too.

"Oh Wendy unnie!" Joy called out, looking towards the door. I turn around facing the door area. She was smiling walking towards us, but she wasn't alone. The boy was with her.

"Good morning~" Wendy sang, dropping her bag near her desk. She came towards me and hugged me, swinging her arms around my shoulder.

"Jungkook don't be shy, just come over here and meet my friends!".

The boy hurridly rushed to us, bumping into a few tables and chairs. I can hear the unnies laughing, but I didn't find it funny.

I hate him

Wendy's POV
As I promised, I was with Jungkook. He had texted me last night asking if he could walk with me since walking into a now boysXgirls school is weird. I agreed and met with him at the coffee shop, actually where he worked. He was a little late, but I didn't mind.

We arrived at school, many girls gave Jungkook the face. Some smiled brightly while some ignored his presence.

"Jungkook stop stiffing up, your like a walking statue" i half whispered to him.

"Sorry..." he mumbled back, still trying to find how to walk normally. We reached the classrooom and all I hear was their laugh.

Their laugh is indeed very loud

"Good morning~" I sang walking towards the girls. They looked over my shoulder and I swang my arms around Yeri, trying to act normal.

Well how can I ? I brang the first Seoul Private boys student in school, how can I not act normal ?!?

"Jungkook don't be shy, just come over here and meet my friends!" I shouted. He really is stiff...

He rushed towards us, bumping into a few chairs and tables. I quickly hide my chuckles but the three didn't.

"Hi" he quickly says. His hands fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

"Um, Guys ! This is Jungkook, his a best friend of mine, and from BTS!".

Seulgi’s and Irene's faces change from bright to dark.

"And he's not like you know..." i continued. They nod back.

"My names Seulgi"

"I'm Irene"

"Names Joy"

They say. I wait for Yeri to answer, but she bluntly looks straight into jungkook. He looks as if he wants to pass away.

I lean forward into Yeri's ears. "Yeri, introduce yourself" i whispered.

"Yeri" she said bluntly. Jungkook looks at yeri in shocked.

"You!" He says.

"Wait you guys know each other?" I say. Both looked at each other and scoff.

"It was his/her fault" they both say.

Flashback
"Eomma I'm going!" Yeri screamed, flashing away with her skateboard. Before her mother could scream about her being on a skateboard, she was already out the gate.

Yeri always skipped breakfast at home, but she'll never forget to eat her pudding. Yeri loves pudding, its her favorite thing to eat.

But her favorite shop was just a corner away from the coffee shop which wendy took her before. That's were she buys her 'morning' pudding.

Swifting her way towards the shop, she stopped and picked up her skateboard, making her way inside and picked up the last pudding.

"That's very odd" she though. Usually they'll be two puddings left for her and she'll buy the extra one.

As she paid for her pudding, she was walking as she ripped the package, taking a spoonful of it.

As she was about to take another one, someone had bumped into her. Some splash of liquid was heard and her pudding dropped to the floor.

"Pudding! " she cried out. It was flat on the floor.

"Hey watch where your going! " the boy screamed. Yeri pouted, looking at her pudding on the floor.

Turning around with her skateboard in hand, she face the boy.

"You dropped my pudding!" Yeri half screamed.

"How would I know you were there when your so... so small" he looked down at her.

"S-small?!?".

"How dare you!" Yeri screamed back and pushed him. He was tough and caught his balance. Yeri puffed out her cheek, walking away angry.

"His from the other school, I swear if I meet him... his meeting my fist next!".

End of flashback

.

.

Poor yeri dropped her pudding. YAH JEON JUNGKOOK, YOU LITTLE FETUS ! GO BUY YERI ANOTHER PUDDING !

 YAH JEON JUNGKOOK, YOU LITTLE FETUS ! GO BUY YERI ANOTHER PUDDING !