15.

"Apologize?" wendy said. After leaving Yeri at her apartment, she walked down to the nearby cafe and sat across Jin.

"Yes, I want to apologize. For everything".

Wendy had a straight face on, her mind thinking whether it was a good idea to even come here in the first place.

"Oh, Wendy Noona, hyung" Jungkook said as he walked by the table. Jin smiled and so did wendy, but almost faking it.

"Can we get two ice americano's please" Jin said before Jungkook then excuse himself back towards the counter.

Jin moved around his seat before clearing out his throat.

"Look, I know I've been so bipolar to you. But, I-I never thought you were going to be that mad-"

"Mad jin? She smashed my guitar, and you should know how much I love playing the guitar" she said.

Jungkook had came back with two of their orders and placed it infront of them.

"Enjoy your drinks~" he says running back off the go serve other customers.

"Just let me talk please, you can leave after this if you want". Wendy looked at jin before she sat back on her chair and crossing her arms.

"Then continue".

After explaining to her how he felt, mixed emotions were going through her. She sat there, fiddling with her fingers as she stared deep into his eyes, wondering if he was lying or not. 

"And today... I broke up with her. I decided it was best to do it, cause she was hurting you. And I don't like it if people hurt each others feelings".

She scoffed, "Yeh, like what you did to me two years ago..."

"Forget about what happen two years ago Wan, lets start over". 

Wendy licked her lips before starring off into the window

'should I, or should I not.. He did break my feelings twice. But I want things to be over and done with. ..' she thought.

"Hi, my names Seun Wan, or you could just call me wendy", she reached in for his hand, but he didn't move, he sat there frozen.

"Excuse me, are you okay?"

"Er- erm Yeh, Names SeokJin, Kim Seok Jin" he reached in for her hand and shook it.

"Finally! Noona and Hyung are in good conditions !" Jungkook said as he sat down beside Jin. He swiped his sweat from his crown before saying something.

"By the way noona, have you seen yeri ? I've been contacting her ever since, but she hasn't been replying at all..."

"And why's that?" Wendy raised her eyebrows. Jin looked at the maknae, he was nervously laughing at himself.

"Well... let's just say, I did something wrong and it got to her. Ah! I don't know what to do!" He screamed, frustrating himself.

He laid his forehead agaisnt the table while Jin and Wendy looked at him.

"Oh I know!" he suddenly raised his head up.

"Pudding ~" He sang happily before running out of the door. Jin and Wendy laughed before starring at each other.

"It's nice meeting you Seun Wan"

===

As Jin walked Wendy back to her apartment, she unlocked the door and opened it, only to finding the rest of the girls there with the other boys watching TV.