7.

Seulgi's POV
Its been three weeks since Seoul Private Boys school had emerged into our school. Everyone seemed to be getting closer, while me... I want to escape.

"SEULGI~" the annoying voice called out. I was sitting with Yeri and Irene and I quickly held my book to my face.

Hope he doesn't see me, I hope he doesn't see me...

"Are we playing hide and seek now?" Jimin questioned. Yeri's  hand snatches the book and places it on the table. I shyly look at him.

We've been close ever since I've met him. Apparently wendy said he was very child like and charismatic. 

But to me, his more than just a child, he's something else...

"Hey guys, ppali! Wendy needs our help!" Joy shouted from the main door. Everyone turn heads, and Irene dashed towards the door following after was Yeri and Me.

We had ran toward the main entrance of the school, many students however were crowding the area. You could hear Wendy's voice, asking for help.

"Kumanae!" Wendy shouted, loud clashes coud be heard.

I push through the crowd, Wendy was up agaisnt the locker while a girl who was a tad bit taller held her on her neck. The sudden feeling came to me, my fist were ready, and believe it or not, so were others.

Yeri however did not hold back, she jumped straight into the fight scene, pulling the girl back and standing forward, protecting wendy who had fallen down to the ground.

Joy, Irene and I soon left our position and protected Wendy.

"Who are you to go up agaisnt wendy?" Yeri asked. The girl had this pitch black hair, her eyes were light brown, her eyebrows were as bold as the way how she acted.

"These are your friends? I expected more, but I guess a loser like you would have loser friends".

"Excuse me, how dare-". I stop Irene half way. Everyone was looking at us, luckily teachers nowadays dont care that much.

I look at her and she gives me a look before walking away, linking arms with Wendy's ex, Jin. Jimin, Jungkook had ran into the middle of the scene and bent down to help wendy.

"Don't touch me..." I could hear wendy whisper. Jimin and Jungkook does what she says and I quickly helped her up. She looked so weak, it wasn't the wendy I use to know.

Instead of sunshines, it was dark. Pitch black.

"Let go of me seulgi, I want to be alone...". Sadly, even though I didn't want to let go, I don't want to obey her.

I let go of her arm and she limped away, past everyone and she was out of our sight.

"Shouldn't we go after her?" Joy asked worringly. I shook my head.

"Let her be alone for now. She needs it"

===

Limping away, she didn't know where to go. She wanted to go to the abandoned place, but the past two weeks, that man has been there, that man Jin was there.

He disturbed her. Always teased her, loosed her belongings, got her into trouble. It all started when they had met again.

What have I done to deserve this...?  Was all she could think as she somehow managed to climb up the stairs and to the rooftop.

Flashbacks of her and jin from the past was never the exact same like now. It was totally different. It wasn't the so called 'happiness' Jin said a few days ago, it was hell for her...

Flashback
*thump*
There goes Wendy's table again. Plenty of times she'd asked Mr Lee to move up close to see the board, but really it was to escape from the misery  she had to keep up with Jin.

Every Advance math they had, he'd always seem to annoy her. Her grades dropped to the point they had to tell her parents who were overseas.

"Why aren't you talking to me Seun wan ?". He'd been asking this question ever since. But wendy simply chose to ignore it. It was the best she could do.

*thump*

"Could you please... stop" she begged. A chuckle could be heared from Jin.

"This is my happiness, to annoy you. Its pretty fun actually, I've never seen you like this before, its something... new!".

"Shh!" Mr Lee interrupted Jin. Jin layed back in his chair, his foot finally under his own desk.

Tears builted up into Wendy's eyes.

"Is this perhaps him bullying me?" She thought. She wanted to go home, home to her parents, her beloved sister. She wants to be embraced into her mothers arms where she could tell her its okay to cry.

But being the one who moved to seoul for a reason, to find her dreams. Canada was just too far to go back.

*ring~*

"Class dismissed!" Mr Lee said. Wendy immediantly packed her books and headed out, nearly tripping over the foot Jin had sneakily palced right before she was about to walk out.

"Wendy can I-"

"Suga, right now *sigh * its not the time for me to speak"

Instead of going back to her locker, she simply cried while going up the stairs.

Flashback ends

Reaching the rooftop, she opened the door. The breeze touching her bare skin, her tears all dried up on her cheeks.

The view of seoul was indeed beautiful, but it wasn't to wendy right now. She had different thoughts.

Slowlywalkimg, she sat on the bench, a few metres away from the metal bar. Her legs almost gave up, but she still reached the bench with extra strength.

All she saw was bulding, tall buildings and small bhildings. The sky had a gradient of blue and white.

"So... your up here" a voice startled her. She turn her head, only to seeing yoongi. His brown hair slightly getting brighter from the sun.

He walked over to her, and standed infront of her. Looking down, he saw the sadness in her. Even though it was still a fresh start to an emerged school, he'd never seen her like this at all.

And it upsets him so much...

"Wendy..."

No answer.

"Need a hug?". With that, she got up and hugged him. Wrapping his arms around her, she started to cry again. He patted her head, trying to calm her down.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't there for you" suga continued.

"And i feel like a bastard just watching you get hurt. And I promise, I'll be here for you"

So did anyone watch 'One Of These Nights' MV ?!? To be honest, I fell inlove with it in just a few seconds

So did anyone watch 'One Of These Nights' MV ?!? To be honest, I fell inlove with it in just a few seconds. I'm more into slow jams then actually upbeat songs. But THIS, THIS WAS TRUELY AMAZING !!! Here's another chapter. Please vote this chapter and comment down what you thought.