17.

"That ain't far Kim Taehyung !" Joohyun screamed from across the room, while the other three were in Wendy's room, sorting out clothes to wear to sleep.

While the guys had to wear whatever they were wearing to sleep.

"Gosh, unnie is so loud" Yeri stated as she came out of the bathroom and sat on the edge of Wendy's bed.

Wendy looked through her draws as she found a tshirt right for Joy.

"Here you go" Wendy said as she chucked the shirt across the room. 

"Knock knock" a husky voice from behind the door said.

Wendy walked towards the door, opening it and peeking to see who it is, it was Yoongi.

"What do you need Yoongi?" Wendy asked politely. 

"I- ah, need a new shirt..." He said, scratching his neck.

"Why?" she asked. He showed his shirt, all covered up in strawberry jam.

"How'd this happen?" wendy said, looking at the splattered jam in that one spot.

He chuckled before answering, "Well... Jimin he-"

"Unnie, done !" Joy shouted.

As wendy fully opened the door, it was even worse. It wasn't just a little spot of Jam, it was across his shirt.

"Oh my god" Yeri said as she laugh, pushing through yoongi, so did Joy.

"I better have a good explanation once I get back to the living room!" Wendy shouted as she let Yoongi into her room.

He sat on the edge of her bed, roaming his eyes around the space, or her bedroom.

"Nice room" he commented, spotting a few baby pictures of her.

She couldn't care less since she was already digging through her clothes and trying to find a top for him.

As he eyed wendy from the corner, he got up silently, walking towards the baby photo.

He fished through his sweatpants and grabbed his phone, silently taking photo's of the baby photo's.

He laughed to himself and placed back his phone in his pocket, sitting back down on her bed.

"Your bed is comfy" He complimented, Spreading his arms and doing fake snow angels on her bed.

She pulled out the top she had cleaned from before, it was hers, but it was big. 

"Found it!" she shouted and turned to see Yoongi lying on her bed, making snow angels.

She laughed at herself and walked slowly too yoongi, then chucking her large shirt to his face.

"Go. Get change" she ordered him.

He got up and took off his shirt infront of her, without even a single warning.

Burt she didn't move or get flustered at all, she had her straight face on.

"Wow, your not flustered at all?" Yoongi asked.

She shook her head in reply before leaving out of the door.

She walked down towards her living room, finding everyone all snuggled up together as they watched tv.

"Do you have any movies to watch?" Jimin asked.

"Er yeh, I do have some movies with korean subtitles..." Wendy says as she moves towards her coffee table and pulling out one of the drawers.