29.

Stepping onto the cobble stoned path, wendy fixed her school uniform.

Her red hair, straight. It just made her complexion even brighter.

"Wendy !" Yeri shouted.

"Lord help me" wendy said as she was tackled down by the tough squirtle.

"Unnie ! I missed you so so so so much !"

She patted the little girls head and there she saw Seulgi, Joy and Irene.

"Hey guys..."

"Oh who am I kidding !"

They all ran up to wendh, hugging her and yeri.

•••

"I'm liking your hairstyle wendy" Seulgi complimented.

They were all sitting at their usual tables. Talking and spilling jokes as usual.

"Seulgi Bear !"

Wendy whips her head as she sees jimin frolocking towards her. She sighs as she faces her back to him.

He launches forward and hugs seulgi from behind, joy watches and her derp face begins.

Wendy too turned around of what she was  witnessing and turned away.

"Noona !" Here comes another person. Joohyun unnie was practically smiling even though we all knew she was 'trying' not to.

===

Wendy's POV

As I left the table, Yeri and Joy were following me along. They began to talk about, well continue on about how both of them had to help the boys out onto getting seulgi and jimin back together.

Hearing how hard it was was funny, I cracked up more than I should.

"Yeri"

We all look to see who called Yeri's name and it was Jungkook. He was smiling head to toe and quickly scratched his neck awkwardly.

"May I borrow yeri ?" He asked. Joy pushed the maknae away and I smiled, nodding away.

"Dare hurt my baby yeri again, I'LL hurt YOU"

Jungkook gave her an eyesmile before he intertwined his hands with yeri.

As long as its Jungkook, I'm fine with yeri going out with him. Knowing him for so long and knowing yeri too, im good with that.

"Joy !" We were stopped again, but this time it was hoseok calling.

"Hey hoseok!" She greeted him kindly. He ran towards us and stopped before smiling widely at us.

"Sorry wendy, can i please borrow joy ?"

"No you can't" i said. His face suddenly screamed shocked.

"I'm kidding, yeh you can" i can tell his face was suddenly brighter again. Joy and Hoseok left me while i began walking lonely through the corridors. 

Everyone greeted me, maybe because of my new sense of hair style.

"Oi you " i know who that voice belongs to. It's still new to my ear

"Me?" I turned around. Arisa...

"Funny, i thought you left cause rumours say your mum died but eh"

I'm seriously fed up with her. She never learns when to stop, and torturing me with false news is a no-no.

Dammit, yeri !

"Arisa stop talking shit" Yes, i was brave enough to say it.

"Oooh girl got some braveness in her".

Turning around it was Jenny. What now, are they gonna gang up on me or something ?

"Don't worry, I hate you both so I'm going to just watch you two fight" she replied.

I rolled my eyes, watching Arisa twirl her hair. I don't get how Namjoon fell for Arisa in the first place, I dont even know why I thought she was good enough for him in the first place too.

"Why would I need to fight someone who barely knows a comeback ? I'd rather fight you where you know some common sense"

Jenny laughs her ass off as Arisa gritted her teeth. For the first time, Seeing Jenny laugh was a precious moment. Not those evil laugh you see, but those actual happy smiles.

"Nice one wendy !"

I nodd before walking away, away from the nobody's and reach towards the rooftop I always go to in need of help, or a place to free my mind.

I don't know why going to the rooftop was so common for those like me. Maybe its becausenits so quiet up there and knowing its a place for suicidal, nobody plansto ever come up here.

But for me... its more like freedom. I get to see the world and enjoy whats best with the best view too.

Sitting on the bench that the school suddenly built up was something new.

They know that most students never come here... but now they actually put benches here.

"Yo Son to the Wan !"

I turn my head to see Jackson and of course Mark.

"Yo" I say as the sat inbetween me. More like crushingthe hell outta me. Legit, they were pushing me inbetween them like I was some meat agaisnt two bread patties.

"Ow ow ow ! Guys your legit squishing me!"

"Your fault, you told me you weren't coming back yet and now your here but didnt give the man a hug !"

I punch Jackson's arm playfully while Mark, well he was just quiet.

"Dude... I miss us three" jackson said as he held his arms around me. I then felt another hand swung around and it was mark. Who else.

"Remember when Mark introduced me to you. I remember everything. How you dropped your ice cream cone by accident and so did I and we both cried.

But then mark shared his ice cream with us. Good stuff !"

Mark and I chuckled... it was memories I never want to forget.

"Also remember how Wendy had to leave to seoul and Jackson started crying-"

"Hey hey ! Who wouldnt, you did too you ass !"

I turn to look at mark, " really ?!" He paused for a second then began to nod.

"Your like a sister to me. How'd you feel seeing a family leave you"

"Ooo nice one Mark ! But I agree, even though Mark knew you longer than I did, your a like a sister to me"

"Jesus guys, why are you suddenly acting so cheesy ?"

"Well... thats where the sad part comes in"

I frown and looked at the both of them.

"We auditioned for JYP, and we got in. Thats mostly why were here back in Seoul"

"Mark was suppose to tell you before we arrived in this school, but buttcrack forgot about it"

"Hey I didn't mean too ! I just wanted to keep it as a surprise!"

I chuckled as them two bickered back and forth. But as time flew by a little too quick, they left me again sitting at the bench alone to see the view of seoul.

Suddenly I could hear footsteps again. Maybe it was Mark and Jackson again..

"You forgot something you two-"

"Wendy"