30.

Final Chapter guys, let's make this one sweet:)

"Oh Jin..."

He smiled, continuing to move his way towards me.

"Why are you always up here alone, yet again?"

I shrug my shoulders, no response at all. I got no answer.

"Well... if your coming up here, invite me next time will you?"

He sat down beside me, his shoulder brushing agaisnt mine. That reminds me the last we were here but near the metal bars.

"Sure"

The surrondings around us began to get even queiter. All you could hear were birds chirping and cars passing by.

"I never really got to say thank you to you"

I looked at him, "for saving my life. Really, I didn't know you saved my life until Hoseok told me you donated blood to me when Yoongi's blood wasn't enough"

"No, its alright. At least my blood was in good use"

He let out a little chuckle before he face me fully, his eyes looking into mine. His hair was bright and its funny how his hair was so blonde while my hair was bright red.

"You know... when you left back to Canada, I felt like I lost you"

"Really?" I whispered. So he cared all along. Why am I so dumb and left in the first place ?

"I thought maybe forgetting about you was the right thing and continue moving on. But you left such a huge inpact in me that I couldn't stop thinking about you, knowing if you're safe out there"

Lol, Kim SeokJin... are you confessing to me or something. Cause if you are, Im fluttering too much.

"Let's just get to the point ". Well finally ! Im not a very patient girl...

"I- you... I mean, well... okay I know we broke up i dont know how many times, but I really want us to be official from now on. I'm sorry for my selfish behaviour, and how you were fed up with both Jenny and Arisa.

Talking about Arisa, I didn't want to kiss her. She just did on her own, and when Taehyung told me that you witnessed the kiss, I badly wanted to tell you that I told her I had you...

But once I heared you going to Canada, I thought you gave up on me. I cried myself to sleep you know..."

His hand made way to mine, his intertwining mine as it was laying on his lap.

"I wish i could hold your hand forever, make you mine again and call you nicknames whatsoever"

My heart, its beating so fast. Why is the feeling returning. Have i actually fallen for Jin again ?

"But it hasn't even been a year yet and you've been through so much. Helping me out when i was so bipolar to you. Even helping the guys or when you had your own dam problems because of me"

He let's out a sigh while rubbing my hands smoothly agaisnt his. It felt so warm, so welcoming. I felt safe.

"Most likely i know you won't love me again, not after all this. But i just want to tell you how grateful it is to meet you again even after breaking up two years ago"

"Past is past jin. Don't bring what we left in the past and concentrate on what's here, what were doing now"

He stood up, but with my hands still with his. Okay, now im feeling a tiny bit fluttered.

"Wendy, your the girl i really want to continue my life with"

He looks away shyly before gazing back to me.

"And right now, i feel so nervous. But i need to say it now. I love you, and i dont want to loose you again. I know, you hate me and maybe won't except me but I'm sorry I-"

"I forgive you" i interrupted him. He looks down at me, completely shocked on how easily I just said that.

His grip loosened and traveled is way to my neck, he stepped closer than before. Now his like inches away from me.

"Really?" He whispered. I nod into his hand.

"I forgive you how much ? I too can't forget about you, i also can't stop telling myself that i dont love you anymore. But i was wrong, i still did "

He smiled, not any smile. But the best smile I've waited so long. He pulled me in for a hug, the warmth closing it.

I felt safe and so happy agaisnt his chest. I never want to leave him ever again.

"Be my girlfriend ?" He whispered into my ear. I nod agaisnt his chest as he pulled away, kissing my lips.

I smiled through the kiss, I miss him so much. How did I ever get a boyfriend like this...

"FINALLY !!!" Someone intterupted. We pulled apart and watched as the crew, yes legit the whole crew walk out and onto tbe rooftop.

They were cheering, screaming for some reason. And the girls ran to me, pulling me sode to side happily.

"YOU JUST GOT PRANKED !"

I frowned, say what ?!

"I'm joking unnie ! You and Jin finally got together !" Joy said. I felt someone tugging my shirt and as I turned around it was Namjoon.

"You little-!" He pulled me in for a hug, but i returned it.

After we pulled away, he didnt let go yet.

"Jin, I swear if you hurt her. I'm kicking your ass"

Everyone laughed at namjoon's comment, Jin walked towards us as he was pulled away from Jimin and Jungkook earlier.

"Im older than you" he retorted.

"Doesn't stop me from whooping your ass. Honestly, I'm letting this one go and if you hurt or even scratch her, your dead boy"

Jin raised his hands in defeat and finally got me back into his embrace.

"I swear we have some weird friends" he commented. I laughed as I watch the surronding.

Yeri, Joy, Seulgi and Irene... they were all happy and so werd the boys.

"I agree, but without weirdness nothing would be fun"

He giggled before backhugging me.

"True. Ah ~ I miss this, I miss us like this"

He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. Going side to side.

I felt so alive for once, happy.

"I love you"

I smiled, closing my eyes as I could hear the rest chanting from the back.

"I love you too, Jin Oppa"

The End