My Random thoughts

HELLOOO ~

I was wondering if you guys would like a book about my random thoughts, writing etc. Basically all I do is just type up my feelings into each chapter I publish and all you guys can access how I feel by reading it, even express your own feelings to me.

So here...  Is the first thing I typed up. 

Its about how I feel around the people who would leave me after I do everything for them. So enjoy. (Will be publishing it in a separate book after, enjoy!).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stare at them. They look like they're having fun. But I'm not. I feel... abandoned. I was once the girl who made that person smile. Gave them all my power to make them stand right back up. But what do I get back? I got nothing.

I was once that person who used to smile. Greet back nicely and help those in need. But yet again, what do I get? Nothing.

Describing myself, I was like a boomerang. Being tossed back and forth, returning to anyone who needed my help or a shoulder to lean on.

I comfort them, told them "It will be alright". But I knew what I was getting back. They left me. Alone again, sitting down as I watched my fingers fiddle for someone's reach.

All I wanted was someone to ask me "Are you okay?", "Do you need help?". "I can lend you my shoulder so you can cry on"

But I never once got that did I? I was left alone, never wanted after you drained out the happiness out of me. You only came back once you had a problem. I was used so many times, I wanted to forget about you and leave you as you are.

But I can't. Because I too would be hurt.

.

.

.

.

.

SOOOOOOOO... YOU LIKE  ?!