19.

The sun finally came out and birds were chirping the hell outta themselve, it was loud. Hence don't move your bed to the window if you want a good night sleep.

I finally woke up, my eyes still trying to adjust to the sunlight which came through the blinds.

As I finally got myself awake, I threw my blanket away, only to be hearing a large groan coming out.

"Ow" namjoon groan. Oops, I accidently hit him. I quickly got onto my foot and stared at him for a moment, forgetting what we did last night Talking to each other and stuff.

"Morning~" I say as I pull the blanket away from him. He flips himself and planks himself on my bed before crawling up into a ball.

"Five more minutes please" he mumbled, moving his hands and grabbing the blanket and placing it ontop of him.

As I walked past him, I smack his foot before grabbing my clean school uniform and a small towl with me.

"Get up you lazy ass, we have school" I say before going into my bathroom and took a quick shower.

Showers in the morning helps me wake up fully, hence it also gets me clean for the day. But if I had sport last period, I'll call myself having another shower at night.

As I was in my uniform, I walked out and namjoon wasn't there. Good cause he can stay out for a moment.

"Unnie... were going to leave now" Yeri said from behind the door. My hair not even dried yet, I open the door and there...

There were four messed up people infront of me.

I slightly laughed then quickly covered my mouth. Good lord they all look hidious !

"Wow... umm okay" I say awkwardly and they left. I followed behind them, closing the door then turning to see 6 boys sitting or should I say laying on each other, dead.

"Namjoon, wake up your members, we got school to get to". He didn't listen and sat there quietly, leaning over jungkook.

"Yoongi?" I looked over to him, but he was still fast asleep.

"Don't worry" Jin said as he got up and stood infront of them.

He grabs ahold of two members and start to annoy the hell outta them. I stood there fascinated, this is how he wakes them up ?

"Maknae we have school " Jin said, his puffed out some aor before flipping him over and touching his chest, and just then, jungkook squealed and stood up.

"Yah hyung, wae !". I ignore him and walk towards the kitchen and looked st whats in the fridge....

Absolutely nothing... I guess we used alot of ingredients for the last night japchae... and I even ran out of eggs.

"You guys hungry? " i asked them.

"Yes" they all said together.

I looked at the clock, still I need to go fix my phone.  It was 6, exactly 6.

"We should go to your place and get change to your school uniform, we have an hour" I said and walked past them and grabbed my dead phone and bag.

"Well lets go" I said opening my door before walking towards their dorm. It didn't take that long, we actually didn't live that far apart, suprisingly...

===
"All done ?" I asked Tae who was the first one out. Taehyung came back smiling as he held the hair dryer.

"Noona lemme dry your hair for you, its still wet" he said crawling behind me and plugging it into the outlet beside him.