16.

"Oh shut up joy, I didn't scream" hoseok says, lying to her. Joy chuckled, teasing the elder as he sat crossing his legs on the couch.

Meanwhile, Suga, Irene, Jin and Wendy were discussing what to make for the others.

All twelve members were going to be hard, and looking at the weather right now,

its going to be dangerous to place an order for delivery pizza.

"Stew?" Irene suggested, but Wendy shook her head.

"Its going to take along time to make stew, some of us are already hungry" Suga nodded, and so did Jin.

"How about we cook something small, and whatever we cook, we'll share it out?" Jin suggested.

All of them agreeed.

"Suga, lets make Rabboki ". Suga nodded before going through the fridge and pantry,

searching for all of the ingredients, luckily Wendy had everything.

"Hmmm... how about me make Japchae ? It wont take that long, and we could just put simple stuff" Irene said.

Wendy nodded before she moved into the cramp kitchen.

She had to push herself between the two men and grab a knife and her chopping board.

"Jesus you guys take so much goddam space!"

She said as she squeezed herself out, carefully holding the knife and cutting board.

Yoongi chuckled lowly as he mixed the gochujang with more pepper flakes.

Jin was too busy making the broth and Irene was busy boiling the glass noodle beside him.

As Wendy took out the mushrooms and carrot, she began cutting away.

"Need help" popped up Namjoon.

"No" the three said together. Irene turned around and faced namjoon.

"I could use some help-".

"No!" The three screamed, leaving their attention off whatever they were doing.

"Why? He asked if we needed help, so I took the chance" Irene said as she went back to the noodles.

"I'm never gonna let that guy step foot into my kitchen"

Wendy glared at Namjoon as he shyly remembered what had happened before.

Once Wendy was trying to surprise Jin and the members by making food,

as namjoon was the one who waked up first, he decided to help.

But that didn't last long until he broke the plates, awakening some of the members including Jin.

"Wow, such a nice friend" he said before walking back to the couch, sulking at what just happened.

Yeri who was sitting on the floor, had her attention taken away as jungkook came back from a freshly shower,

wearing the spair clothes wendy had from Jin back two years ago.

"Wow, you still had my clothes?" Jin asked teasingly remembering that one night which happened on the exact same day, and it was raining too.

"Shut up before I throw a punch at you Jin"

Wendy said bluntly as she sautéed the vegetables then added the cooked meat she had prepared from before and added in the drained glass noodles.

"Yeri, can I sit here?" Jungkook said as he stood still for a couple of minutes.

Yeri nodded and jungkook quickly sat down beside her.