22.

It was a long day, I cried. I don't know why, but the image of Arisa kissing Jin broke my heart.

He didn't even push her away...

"Wendy, do you know the answer for question 6?".

I look down into my book and look towards Jackson.

"Answer is 84" I say before whipping my head towards Jin and Arisa. She was holding onto him, like he was hers.

The bell rang and I slipped my book into my bag before heading out.

Suddenly a bunch of roses were infront of me. I take a look to who it is and it was namjoon.

"Happy valentines day Wendy" he said. I smiled and took the roses, everyone began to clap.

"Aww so cute, I wish I could have a relationship like that"

"Wendy is so lucky to have namjoon"

"If only my boyfriend could do that"

Namjoon patted my back as we headed towards the cafeteria. He told me to take a seat cause he was the one buying me lunch, how sweet.

As I took a seat, Arisa did too. She smiled, but I didn't.

"How rude, I was trying to be nice"

"You were never nice to me" I commented and crossed my arms. If I had powers, I woukd actually banish her from this place.

"Jealous aren't you ", I frowned.

"I know you like Jin, that's why I'm talking him away from me. You know... when he drop me off, I asked him about you

I asked if you were important, but he said you were nothing. I pity you..."

Tears were almost out of my eyes, when is namjoon coming ? I want to leave.

"Talking about Jin, there he is !". She waves her hands to Jin and I watched him walk towards her. She got off her seat and literally jumped on him.

What... the... heck... kim...seokjin

"Arisa?" I heared namjoon say. He placed the tray on the table and faced Jin and her. This is not good...

"What are you doing here?" He asked her. I got up and held his arm, securing him from going anywhere further.

"Stating the obvious namjoon, I'm here to learn" she said back. Her eyes rolling and holding onto Jin more.

"Jin, what are you doing with her?"

"I-"

"He's my boyfriend, that's why he's with me" Arisa replied back. I suddenly let my grip off Namjoon's arm. Now it was him holding onto me.

"Is it true?" I asked Jin. Tell me jin, are you really her boyfriend. Tell me...

"Yeh" he said out loud. I licked my lips, stepping forward, then slapping him across the face.

Of course gasp could be heard, and everyone was surprised.

"You have once broke my heart, and now you did it once again. When will you learn?" My voice cracked, it was more like my heart is.

"I never loved you, I never did". Those words broke me into peices. I soon felt someone hold my hand, it was Seulgi. And right beside her were the other members.

"As a member of red velvet, I cannot except you breaking my best friends heart-"

"Seulgi stay out of it" Jimin commented.

"He broke my friends heart, how would you feel ?"

"How would we feel if we weren't ever dating ? You've been so distracted with that wannabe break dance jaebum! "