11.

Awkward...

Was what was happening. Walking down the streets of seoul, neither of them spoke. Everything was just awkward. His arms around hers as he tried to walk.

All you could hear was busy people walking by and getting to work, even on a sunday, there were alot of people working.

"So... Do you want to hang. Er, What I mean is um maybe hang at the dorms with the others?". Wendy looks up to see jin, his other hand busily scratching the back of his neck.

"Sure~" wendy says as they walk towards the dorms. Around the corner you could hear a bunch of kids screaming.

"I'm telling you hyung, we should go find him!"

"Goddamit it's all my fault, I shouldn't of have dropped the darn plates!"

"I should of just listen to hyung when he tried to wake me up for school..."

"Guys be quiet ! I swear its because of you guys being so loud Jin left the house!"

"OH MY GOSH WHO'S GOING TO BE COOKING US MEALS NOW?"

Wendy looked at the six boys who were waiting at the front of the building, walking up and down with their phones in hand.

"Don't you have your phone?" wendy asked.

He shooked his head. "It's inside the dorm, on silent" he half nervously laughed. Wendy shooked her head and left jin before walking towards the dorm.

"Wendy Noona !" Jungkook yelled from afar. All of them looked up and hurriedly rushed to her side.

"Have you seen Jin hyung ? he went missing" Hoseok asked.

Wendy turned her back and then pointed at jin who was down the road, walking back up slowly due to the pain.

"A little help here wendy!" he called out. "Oh right" she forgot and started to jog her way down and swung his arms around wendy.

"I'm sorry.." he called out. "don't be, we're friends, right?".

He smiled as they both continued to walk their way up with the others.

"Omg what happen to you hyung!" Hoseok asked worryingly. Hoseok then took over and walked him inside.

All of them walked in and settled in the living room. while Jin went in to go change, everyone gathered around and eye'd wendy

"What?" she asked taking a sip of tea Jungkook made for her.

"Why were you with Jin hyung?" asked Jimin. Wendy placed her mug down and looked at everyone. They were all so focused.

"Alright, I'll tell you !" she gave up.

"Well... the day when me and Namjoon went out to hang-"

"YOU WENT TO GO HANG OUT WITH NAMJOON BUT NOT ME ? SUCH A GOOD FRIEND WENDY-AH!" Taehyung complained.

"Excuse you, your the one who called it off because you said you had 'plans' with Joohyun unnie" she fought back. 

Tae sunk back down into the couch, remembering that that day he actually called it off to go watch the movies with Irene...

Embarrising much...

"Continuing on, after Namjoon and I split and it was dark... and I used the shortcut and well..."

"And that's when I come in" jin says walking back wearing sweat pants and a tank top.

"After I went to drop Jenny off, I heard a couple of guys talking then suddenly footsteps were going to my way and I saw wendy running.