20.

It was already lunch time, and alot of people stared at me...but I shrugged it off and continued to walk towards an empty table with my tray of food.

There, Seulgi came to me and sat down, along with Jimin.

I touch my food, using my chopsticks and poking the rice.

"What's wrong wendy?" Seulgi asked me as I looked up. Seulgi and Jimin were starring at me, both of their eyebrows raised.

"Was it about what happened in the morning ? I'm so sorry Wendy I-"

"Park Jimin, what did you do now?" Seulgi questioned him. He sat lower in his chair and looked at me.

"I accidentally told her about the news of someone seeing namjoon and her hugging..." he blurted, covering his eyes.

Of course, I didn't know anything cause my phone decided to just break. Maybe because the cause of it was this...

"Tell me honestly... when did this happen, how come no one informed me?" I asked the botj of them.

They both looked at each other and gulped. I cross my arms, of course mad.

"W-well... we wanted to keep it a secret"

"And why? You guys think I'm this weak?" I almost shouted at them. I closed my eyes and calmed myself down.

After I opened it, in the corner of my eyes I could see the rest coming over, even Mark.

He made his way over and sat beside me. He swang his arms over my shoulder, but i stood up and pushed him away.

"Here, free lunch" i say pointing at my barely eaten lunch and walked away.

"Noona, you ok-". I walked past jungkook and bumped into Jin, I have no time for this.

What's wrong with me and Namjoon?  Were friends, can't I give a dam hug to a friend without gettinf rumours ?!?

I run up to the the stairs, obviously to the rooftop to get some air. It has always turned out like this now.

Ever since problems came through, the only place which is best for me to relax was indeed the rooftop.

As I open the door, nobody was up here. Lucky me!

I moved myself towards the bench and sat there. The cold wind which hasn't disappeared yet since of last night's weather was still here.

It blew agaisnt my bare skin and my hair blowing into my face.

I place my hands in my blazer pocket, hoping to feel of there was a hair tie, and there was.

I took it out and tied up my hair high into a pony tail. I sigh and look at the ground and began to sing the song I composed for the school music project me and Namjoon have been working on.

But it all stopped when I suddenly hear footsteps coming towards me. The stone pebbles hittinf agaisnt my shoe.

I turn my head to see who it was and it was Jin. He looked at me, with his hands in his pockets.

"What are you doing here" I asked him as I got up, leaning agaisnt the metal bar.

"Could ask you the same" he answered back, walking towards me. He laid agaisnt the metal bar with me, his shoulder brushing agaisnt mine

"I just needed fresh air" I told him, kicking the pebbles on the ground. Everything was silent, neither of us spoke.

It was quiet for a moment until I felt him hold my hand.